ADVERTISEMENT

Does Dr Gragg deserve some credit for this season

Nov 18, 2023
He guided the program through a tumultuous stretch. Made the right hire making Braun the intern when a lot of people wanted him to look outside the program.

• Haha
Reactions: eddie_gocats
Only things I'll give admin credit for at this point is 1) requiring 6 concerts for the new stadium deal and not folding under pressure from Evanston, and 2) making the obvious decision to elevate Braun to permanent HC after he won 5 games and the job.

Braun was the only choice on the staff to be interim HC because he was a coordinator that joined this year, so I don't give credit for elevating him to interim... he was the only choice who could be elevated.

We're very fortunate to be at this point where things look to be back on track. Wasn't clear we'd get here back in August.

The players and Braun and the staff deserve 100% credit for the season that played out..., nobody else shares it.

Last edited:
He guided the program through a tumultuous stretch. Made the right hire making Braun the intern when a lot of people wanted him to look outside the program.
None, where do I start??

His communication with the team was abysmal and his leadership absent when he was needed most. He had no other option than to hire Braun, this was no strategic move. Remember when he sent Braun to the BIG Media Day and was nowhere to be found in support of his coach. I am looking forward to change.

None, where do I start??

His communication with the team was abysmal and his leadership absent when he was needed most. He had no other option than to hire Braun, this was no strategic move. Remember when he sent Braun to the BIG Media Day and was nowhere to be found in support of his coach. I am looking forward to change.
There's not going to be change. At least not at AD.

None, where do I start??

I like when Braun short-armed the handshake when Gragg showed up to the team announcement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT