ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Does It!

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
I'm telling you guys! Donald is back! He added some much needed distance by bulking up a bit these last two years! He shot a final round of 5 under par today to likely finish in the top 15!
Donald finished the week second in proximity to the hole on his approach shots meaning his iron game is Lock Down good! He was top 10 in greens in regulation this week.
He beat a slew of world 🌎class players this week!

Reactions: FeralFelidae
He needs to do this consistently. Bad second round did him in. Still has a long way to go to keep his card for next year, and still needs to move up a bit to even qualify for the "qualifying tournaments".

Reactions: Titanium999
He needs to do this consistently. Bad second round did him in. Still has a long way to go to keep his card for next year, and still needs to move up a bit to even qualify for the "qualifying tournaments".
I hear ya! But he can always go to Europe for a year on exemptions and get in world 🌎top 50!

I hear ya! But he can always go to Europe for a year on exemptions and get in world 🌎top 50!
It always seemed like the European events rejuvenated him, but I am guessing with kids in school and all, Europe becomes more of a challenge.

Reactions: Titanium999
It always seemed like the European events rejuvenated him, but I am guessing with kids in school and all, Europe becomes more of a challenge.
He may not have a choice. Doesn't have the points to play in America next year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT