ADVERTISEMENT

Epic, and I mean Epic Collapse from Mighty Luke Donald today!

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Luke was three under and 90 feet from the hole in two shots! Flubs a pitch into the bunker and takes a triple bogey! A twenty handicapper takes a bogie on that hole to make the cut on the number! Any thoughts?

Golf is hard
I don't know for sure. But something tells me that Luke's smoking hot wife, adorable daughters and multiple 8 figure net worth makes it easier to swallow the ugly mess he made of the 18th.

I still follow Luke. He has his moments for sure. But still hasn't regained the good form that lasts for all 4 rounds of the tournaments he plays. Not even sure why he's still playing.

" ... playing some lovely golf"? Never heard that one before.

GOUNUII

I don't know for sure. But something tells me that Luke's smoking hot wife, adorable daughters and multiple 8 figure net worth makes it easier to swallow the ugly mess he made of the 18th.

I still follow Luke. He has his moments for sure. But still hasn't regained the good form that lasts for all 4 rounds of the tournaments he plays. Not even sure why he's still playing.

GOUNUII
Luke is really not that far off! Great iron game, longer off the tee! Just had an impromptu brain fart 💨 last week! He can play and beat the best of em!

GOUNUII
I’m… not making fun of former world #1 Luke Donald. Dude is an NU legend. Golf is hard. It’s really really hard.

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT