ADVERTISEMENT

First Half Thread

ashley0623

Mar 11, 2011
Starting this because we just saw a car on 65 with an NU flag and Iowa decal. Who here married a Hawkeye?!

We were fortunate to hold em to three after they marched down like that. Really hurts to give up a 1st and 20 after they started with two penalties. I thought what could be better than to start with a quick three and out. We need to capitalize on their mistakes better than that.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
We made Penix dysfunctional on that 3rd down play. Good stop by the Cats.

We were fortunate to hold em to three after they marched down like that. Really hurts to give up a 1st and 20 after they started with two penalties. I thought what could be better than to start with a quick three and out. We need to capitalize on their mistakes better than that.
Our defense is......inconsistent.

Not that uncommon to see opponents gain yardage on their opening drives against NU’s defense (soft cover 4).

Hank is very good at making quick adjustments to counter.

Get that piece of $%#@ QB out of the game. Put in HJ!!

Man, I saw that coming.Aidan needed to just get down. No hero playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT