ADVERTISEMENT

First half thread

I guess Marty was dressed and throwing on the sideline. I hope they don't get too cute with QB's but a successful change up for a series would be welcome.

Reactions: drewjin
Marty is off the inactives list this week and was warming up before the game.

It’s amazing the fall from last year. Just 10 months ago. The lack of respect from everyone.

Great first play call, followed by the stupid run up the middle. Wiederkehr was destroyed by Hutchinson on the 3rd down pass play. Great punt by Adams.

I hate swing passes
Same. Especially when the intended receiver isn't moving and you are relying on a 5'9" WR to pave the road. As compared to a bubble screen because the WR is moving and the blockers can get the defenders on skates a little bit more...

Good leverage on that WR reverse-type play, but Michigan ball carrier got 6 yards after contact.

On NU's screen, the blocker whiffed and NU lost yardage. On UM's screen, the blocker cleaned out the DB and it went for some 15.

Did Miller or Abodore (gota learn to spell that name) come back into he game?

On NU's screen, the blocker whiffed and NU lost yardage. On UM's screen, the blocker cleaned out the DB and it went for some 15.
On our screen play we had two guys lined up against 2 guys. When Robinson dropped back to catch the ball, their corner had a clear shot at him. Poor scheme by Jake.

Skoronski doing well so far against Hutchinson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT