ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Michigan State

Hunger defense is bad, Mich St guards are getting whatever they want with the screen roll.

Double-double for Barnhizer!

What I don't understand about the shot clock violation is didn't Walker have possession before Barnhizer came over? If so, why wouldn't MSU then be on the clock?

Double-double for Barnhizer!

What I don't understand about the shot clock violation is didn't Walker have possession before Barnhizer came over? If so, why wouldn't MSU then be on the clock?
With these refs Walker could of got up and started dribbling and they would have called a technical on us

• Haha
Reactions: SmellyCat
No arc on that three-pointer, but it's not how, it's how many.

Such a shame to see where this season is headed after how special it's been

Let that one slip away

CiDjJ7S.gif

Missed last three free throws, including two front ends. One field goal made in last seven minutes. Not including the circus shot by Langborg that somehow didn't count.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Cats will still make the tournament. They have a chance to still finish strong. Don’t give up on them.
I wish I could believe you, but I just don't see that happening.

I wish I could believe you, but I just don't see that happening.
I’ll remind you MSU was heavily favored to win today. And we came within 2 front ends or 1 three pointer of winning.

We are heavily favored on Saturday.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: drewjin
Despite everything we lost by missing the front end of 3 1 and 1
Rebounding aside whenever we got a lead we just reverted to launching hail mary 3's instead of moving the ball around quickly and simplifying the offense. Also Boo is going to be double or triple teamed any time he drives now he has to kick out more. That's as frustrating a loss as I've watched all year because I know how capable they are even with MN and Ty out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT