ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary!

"No, honey, I'm fine. Really, I think the mold content must be high today" (as I sit here watching this video with tears streaming down my face).

An all-time great moment

With all due respect to the Purdue games, still the greatest moment in NU basketball history.

The same sense of joy mixed with profound relief and exorcism of many years of shame and disappointment felt during the entire second half of the Gator Bowl, but with several hours of emotions condensed into 2.2 seconds.

Somewhere in a basement in the great Louisville area, I was screaming like a maniac.

The MI game always triggers my brain to think about the game against Rutgers that year. It was a really putrid Rutgers team, we needed to win, we were supposed to win. We did, but boy did we almost blow it.

Above heroic is maybe... incredible heroic! Greatest play in NU hoops history and I doubt any other great plays are even close.

Reactions: drewjin
Thought you were celebrating this OT win over Nebraska:

Or the 21st anniversary of the best bad Big Ten game between NU and PSU that went into 2OT and ruined the afternoon for millions of NBA fans.

• Love
Reactions: NUCat320
If there's an HD version of the Pass clip itt, I might be able to see myself about the 1:39 mark. All the games I've been to, I never make in on tv - but that clip scans up high enough and definitely pans across my seats.
;)

Reactions: drewjin
If there's an HD version of the Pass clip itt, I might be able to see myself about the 1:39 mark. All the games I've been to, I never make in on tv - but that clip scans up high enough and definitely pans across my seats.
;)
I can't tell you how many times I've watched the clip (including today) where I just fixate on a random person in the crowd and watch them turn to jubilation. One guy I saw today had the funniest cringe face right before the ball went in. You really can't go wrong watching anybody, but now I want to find you!

• Haha
Reactions: EagerFan
I can't tell you how many times I've watched the clip (including today) where I just fixate on a random person in the crowd and watch them turn to jubilation. One guy I saw today had the funniest cringe face right before the ball went in. You really can't go wrong watching anybody, but now I want to find you!
I had two seats in 112 against the back rail (great to lean back against) and a little off center, maybe 6 seats from the east side stairs there. I honestly can't remember the numbers atm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT