ADVERTISEMENT

I have 2 tOSU tickets available to trade for an East or West lot parking pass for the SIU game

wildcat1066

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2012
Due to recent back surgery, I'm unable to attend most games this year. I graduated from Miami, Northwestern PT, and SIU -grad school, so the next 2 weeks are games I plan to see from the Walker Terrace. I've got 2 very good East side season tickets in section 109, row 53, on the aisle near the 40 yard line. Seat backs included. If anyone is not using their parking pass for the East or West lot for the SIU game, I would be happy to trade my OSU tickets. I'm sure handicapped parking is pretty limited, but would appreciate insight any of you may have about availability. gil1066@charter.net

Last edited:
Due to recent back surgery, I'm unable to attend most games this year. I graduated from Miami, Northwestern PT, and SIU -grad school, so the next 2 weeks are games I plan to see from the Walker Terrace. I've got 2 very good East side season tickets in section 109, row 53, on the aisle near the 40 yard line. Seat backs included. If anyone is not using their parking pass for the East or West lot for the SIU or Miami game, I would be happy to trade my OSU and Wisconsin tickets. I'm sure handicapped parking is pretty limited, but would appreciate insight any of you may have about availability. gil1066@charter.net

Check your e-mail.

In the past, if you have a handicapped placard, they sell day of game handicapped parking in the west lot - first row right along Ashland. Just pull up and pay $30 or something like that. dOSU people always scam that when they come here.

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
In the past, if you have a handicapped placard, they sell day of game handicapped parking in the west lot - first row right along Ashland. Just pull up and pay $30 or something like that. dOSU people always scam that when they come here.
thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT