ADVERTISEMENT

I liked the offense coaching in OT

He missed another good look at the rim earlier. I honestly think guys were tired. It was a lot of high intensity minutes for the starters.
I am sure that’s true. I also think he thought it was going to be contested and put a bunch of spin on it when he didn’t need to.

Reactions: Gatabowl
I am sure that’s true. I also think he thought it was going to be contested and put a bunch of spin on it when he didn’t need to.
It's no surprise that everyone is concerned Edey will block the shot, but he did have a great look.

What about Boo's random layup over the backboard in the first half? Talk about someone who thought the shot would be contested.

It's no surprise that everyone is concerned Edey will block the shot, but he did have a great look.

What about Boo's random layup over the backboard in the first half? Talk about someone who thought the shot would be contested.
That shot was actually contested, though. I guess Boo decided shooting the ball over the backboard was a better option than getting his shot blocked? At least it didn’t lead to a fast break.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT