ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah brown New Commit

NTCAT

Jun 15, 2013
Class of 2016 PG from Seattle, Washington. Received an offer from Washington as an 8th grader. Other than that though, he has flown relatively under the radar with them being his only other major offer.

Awesome. Next step is a big man. Would love to get a PG, a wing/scorer type, and a big man in every class.

What's really impressive about Collins & Co. is their apparent ability to identify guys they want and close on them. If they can do that with one of Benson, Brunk or Painter, then that will be especially impressive.

Looks like a good signing, the word is the kid can really fill it up, but we need SIZE, and I don't just mean height. In need some big bodies (with skills) to compete in the conference!

Here's what I can tell you about Brown in a nutshell. Excellent ballhandling and passing skills. A true PG...team leader type guy. Like to penetrate and create. Outside shot needs to be more consistent. Defense is solid, gets steals, but lock-down ability still has room for improvement.

Here's what I can tell you about Brown in a nutshell. Excellent ballhandling and passing skills. A true PG...team leader type guy. Like to penetrate and create. Outside shot needs to be more consistent. Defense is solid, gets steals, but lock-down ability still has room for improvement.
Good info, Virginia; thanks.

Class of 2016 PG from Seattle, Washington. Received an offer from Washington as an 8th grader. Other than that though, he has flown relatively under the radar with them being his only other major offer.
Welcome Isaiah!

Go Cats!

This article has him at 6'3". I wonder how tall he really is?

"The 6 foot 3 junior guard is a prolific scorer — he led the Metro League with 28.3 points per game and scored 30-plus 13 times — and a terrific team leader who has the experience of playing in a state title game."

Several sources indicate that he's in the neighborhood of 6 foot 2. It's pretty rare to see a highlight tape show the mid-range game of guard who can score. He has a pretty shot and looks deadly when he picks up the dribble inside the arc.

He has an interesting background having lived some years in Alaska. He'll be a good addition to NU and also to the bball team.

Congrats Isaiah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT