ADVERTISEMENT

It's Game Time! First-half thread for NU-Iowa

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I'm on the couch today, not at Kinnick. Still no inactives list from NU, but Greg Newsome is dressed and participating in warmups, per Inside NU Twitter. It's a windy day in Iowa City.

Based on what we saw from Maryland last night, I'm feeling pretty optimistic today. Let's get it on.

I'm on the couch today, not at Kinnick. Still no inactives list from NU, but Greg Newsome is dressed and participating in warmups, per Inside NU Twitter. It's a windy day in Iowa City.

Based on what we saw from Maryland last night, I'm feeling pretty optimistic today. Let's get it on.

No one unexpected on the Inactives.

Argh. Should have told him not to handle the punt, with all that wind it was bound to sail on him. We’re going to have a hole to dig out of on this one.

Never try to field a punt inside your 15. Dumb. Deserve that one. Let's see how this year's team handles adversity.

Are recorded Iowa fans more annoying than actual Iowa fans?

Edit: I think it is the stadium echo making the background sound so awful.

We got Iowa right where we want them. We got spoiled last week, it's now going to have to be the usual Cardiac Cat game.

Still time to recover but this could be a blow out if we don't start playing football

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT