ADVERTISEMENT

Let's make one big college football super conference of evil

Katatonic

Oct 23, 2004

More sophomoric than actually witty.

Notre Dame, kinda: The worst. The most preening, s—theaded football school in America. So stupid they don’t even know they’re irrelevant when they have been for the entirety of this century. Horrible place. Dumpy people. I hate them. Ugh. YES.

Illinois:
Somehow Northwestern is the more relevant football school in that state. This is what happens when you put your state school in the Missouri part of Illinois. No one comes. NO.

Iowa:
Kirk Ferentz is not only one of the more despicable human beings ever to exist, he also presides over a program that even Jim Tressel finds stodgy. I’d rather watch my dog die of COVID-19 than watch Iowa play football. NO.

Wisconsin:
Duller than a hospital stay. They never win anything important, and their fans are just Packers fans who don’t have a ride to Lambeau the next day. But I have been a dutiful servant to Q ratings in this post thus far, and I won’t relinquish that duty now. So YES.

Minnesota:
Hockey school. NO.

Nebraska:
Farming school. NO.

Purdue:
When I was at summer camp, my counselor scribbled on the cabin wall, "SCREW IU, GO PURDUE." Still the most cogent sentence a Purdue student has ever written. NO.

Ohio State:
Devoid of anything resembling character, ethics or fundamental morality. Grotesquely corrupt and unashamed of it. Everyone who comes into contact with this program either leaves it traumatized or a worse person. Toxic in the literal sense of the word and not the cultural sense. Ohio State WILL kill you. YES.

Northwestern: Dips—t school. NO.

Lol
- the writer must have been dumped by an NU gal in his past.

Figure that description is more apropos for Dook, which got a rather benign commentary (as did Stanford).

Last edited:
We must be doing something right to elicit that kind of emotional outburst from that simpleton writer.

I have always thought of NU as the school for masochists who have a psychological need to be dumped by a girlfriend. It's gonna happen.

Reactions: StreamCat
Most of these were really funny, I'm sort of insulted he couldn't come up with anything better than "dipshit school." He couldn't at least say we were a bunch of ****ing nerds who even the few of us who show up to games are more interested in reading a book in the stands than watching our actual team? Bummer.

This is the ultimate outcome....entertainment has always known that Good vs Evil is the most compelling match up.......The Avengers vs Loki and the Chitiri army...........Think Notre Dame vs Miami the convicts back in the day......Media does not want random games they want to control the whole narrative......Of course the greatest is Northwestern vs the Evil Orangemen,,,,,,,,I am thinking eventually there will be a Kardasian football team...and they will play the Big Bang Theory team......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT