ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Donald makes Cut at PGA Championship

Luke Donald made the cut at the PGA Championship. Shot -1 on Day 1, and -2 on Day 2 to be -3 overall and tied for 41st. 1st cut at a major since US Open at Pebble Beach in 2019. đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź
Yep, but I didn't see him once on T.V. despite the fact that he beat Tiger Woods by 10 shots. Hopefully, the weekend will be free of Tiger and Scottie Scheffler's arrest.

Reactions: DaCat
Yep, but I didn't see him once on T.V. despite the fact that he beat Tiger Woods by 10 shots. Hopefully, the weekend will be free of Tiger and Scottie Scheffler's arrest.
Unfortunately, Luke hasn’t fixed his driver. It’s been a real problem for him for years. One especially crooked one went all of 115 yards off the tee yesterday.

And what’s going on with Fitzpatrick? He didn’t make the cut. Short game was statistically atrocious at Valhalla. Iron play not much better.

Should be a fun day on Championship Sunday in Louisville. At least 8 guys are in contention. Strangely - I find myself rooting for Euros like Shane Lowry and Justin Rose. Good guys that would be great fun in a post round pub.

Screw the LIV boys. Including Rahm … another cut casualty. Anybody else nearly forgot that Phil was still hacking it around?

GOUNUII

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT