ADVERTISEMENT

msnow's blog

Originally posted by VirginiaWildcat:
You mean like xyzbobxyz telling us he's cool because he's "southside"? lol
I learned that great countries and religions, as well as pay raises, arise from negativity. I guess we should all strive to be more negative in our outlook on life.

Here, here - starting to look like you and Virgina might make a good couple - except for the slight age difference.

Yet another half-arsed pundit throwing out some rubbish to incite the masses and garner some precious page views in the wide, wide world of ill-advised sports punditry. The business of sports media for guys like this is mostly about whoring yourself out to link farms and hyperbole-stricken listicles in pursuit of web site traffic. Nothing new to see here. Move along.

Pundit? Incite the masses? Business of sports media? Link farms? Hyperbole-stricken listicles?!

I see someone that writes occasional, stat-focused blog entries about NU basketball. What on earth are you talking about?

Originally posted by Styre:
Pundit? Incite the masses? Business of sports media? Link farms? Hyperbole-stricken listicles?!

I see someone that writes occasional, stat-focused blog entries about NU basketball. What on earth are you talking about?
+1. Unbelievable that someone would invoke a post on a different site by a guy who has pretty much given up Wildcat Report because of how toxic it is just for the purpose of starting up the same old tired argument. It is the reason I am slowly weaning myself off of this message board.

yea... I was on your side on the old BC debate, but breaking out this now (particularly on a multi-week lag during which we have upped our B1G win total from 1 to 4 with 3 straight wins) just seems like an enormous straw man and totally unnecessary.

It's a shame cause for a period there midseason it seemed like things were making progress toward a more civil and reasoned discussion of things (without people taking everything as a personal attack against the past or current coach), but now it seems to be back to less of that and more vindictive sniping...

Originally posted by DocCatsFan:
Originally posted by Styre:

+1. Unbelievable that someone would invoke a post on a different site by a guy who has pretty much given up Wildcat Report because of how toxic it is just for the purpose of starting up the same old tired argument. It is the reason I am slowly weaning myself off of this message board.
You realize that you are one of the reasons this board became so toxic, correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT