ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAWLAX Final - NU v BC

I hate rematches. NU prevailed in the first meeting.
It’ll be a heavyweight battle. Just as it should for all the marbles. Ali vs Frazier. Celtics vs Lakers. Dodgers vs Yankees. NU vs BC. Iconic names in their sport going head to head for the ultimate prize.

I like our chances. And wish Mrs. GOUNUII and I could be there to provide some extra juice in the stands.

Ground the Eagles.

Go Cats!

GOUNUII

It’ll be a heavyweight battle. Just as it should for all the marbles. Ali vs Frazier. Celtics vs Lakers. Dodgers vs Yankees. NU vs BC. Iconic names in their sport going head to head for the ultimate prize.

I like our chances. And wish Mrs. GOUNUII and I could be there to provide some extra juice in the stands.

Ground the Eagles.

Go Cats!

GOUNUII
I like our chances too. Denver beat BC rather handily. My bet is that the 'Cats wear them down, particularly in the second half!:)

Was a great environment. Engaged crowd. BC won a classic semi. Cats beat them by 1 earlier in year and have Izzzy. Denver actually got an early lead but NU sure has looked strong after that tough Michigan game. That win made them ready for Sunday. Go Cats.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Whatta TEAM!

Great interview with KAH, too - SO humble and gives great credit to her mentor.

Let's sign Scanes' future children and grandchildren.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
I believe Cindy Timchal was NU's lacrosse coach but when the team was disbanded, she moved onto Maryland and later USNA

So impressed with #23. She just dominated that game. Best individual performance of the game. They had no answer for her. Such a high motor. Glad they did the right thing and awarded her with player of the game

So impressed with #23. She just dominated that game. Best individual performance of the game. They had no answer for her. Such a high motor. Glad they did the right thing and awarded her with player of the game
Check out this Foundation video to get her story......

Check out this Foundation video to get her story......

Good article on Sammy White

Reactions: NJCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT