ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern @ Ohio State 1st Half Thread

Good drive. Good decision to kick. I hope using Alviti is a setup for something more in the second half.
It's not. We might as well take a knee on those plays. They just don't work. That was a HUGE waste of a play there on second and goal. Huge. That was an AWESOME series until then. We threw it great and then we shifted to the run and we had OSU on their heels not knowing what was coming... until we pulled Thorson and the whole world knew what was coming!

It's not. We might as well take a knee on those plays. They just don't work. That was a HUGE waste of a play there on second and goal. Huge. That was an AWESOME series until then. We threw it great and then we shifted to the run and we had OSU on their heels not knowing what was coming... until we pulled Thorson and the whole world knew what was coming!

Agreed - NU receivers are getting open; if the O-line can just give Thorson a little more time, and if there is a running lane, CT can always use his legs to gain positive yds.

Gotta be willing to try things and take risks if we want a shot in this game. As I stated in another remark...for all we know, Alviti is an ace on 5-7 yard passing plays...I appreciate we're throwing the kitchen sink at this game and trying stuff.

Great series on D there...Barrett had time to throw, but ultimately had to throw long horizontal passes that ate up clock. You'll give them 3 yards for 6 seconds all day in that situation.

And now a punt block! Would be huge to get 3 here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT