ADVERTISEMENT

NU Baseball

CoralSpringsCat

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
Coral Springs, FL
Shout out to Shawn Goosenberg (JR) and New Trier’s Anthony Calarco (true FR) for being named all-B1G. The bats have been there all year for Coach Allen’s squad. If they can get the arms up to speed look out. Tough season that was greatly impacted by COVID. More so than any other Wildcat program.

Shout out to Shawn Goosenberg (JR) and New Trier’s Anthony Calarco (true FR) for being named all-B1G. The bats have been there all year for Coach Allen’s squad. If they can get the arms up to speed look out. Tough season that was greatly impacted by COVID. More so than any other Wildcat program.

Congratulations

I Trautwein was second team. His dad played with Joe Girardi,I think

I Trautwein was second team. His dad played with Joe Girardi,I think

Personal: Born Michael Jack Trautwein on Sept. 13, 1999 … Parents are John and Susie Trautwein … Father John Trautwein played baseball at Northwestern and went on to play in the MLB … Uncle David Trautwein and grandfather Jack Trautwein played minor league baseball … Cousins David and Jack Dunn currently play baseball at Northwestern … Anticipated major is economics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT