ADVERTISEMENT

NU Baseball

Sean Sullivan is the real deal and they can hit. Illinois and Nebraska looking good, too.

NU had a really rough start to the season, but probably due to not being able to practice outside. Seems like they are hitting their stride now, winning 9 of their last 11....

Agreed. Nice that they are starting hit their stride as they are entering conference play. Indiana has had a solid program over the last few years…nice to see them take 2 of 3 from the Hoosiers.

Yesterday's game was painful to watch and must have been worse to play in. 16 base on balls and seemingly 200 pitches. NU scored a run with three HBP and a walk-I have never seen that before. Good hitters only hit .333 Pitchers please throw strikes !

Reactions: Titanium999
Yesterday's game was painful to watch and must have been worse to play in. 16 base on balls and seemingly 200 pitches. NU scored a run with three HBP and a walk-I have never seen that before. Good hitters only hit .333 Pitchers please throw strikes !
I once broadcast an NU baseball game that included over 20 straight balls from NU pitchers, which I believe included the starter and two relievers. Not... not great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT