ADVERTISEMENT

NU Football documentary premieres Sunday on BTN

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Here's the release...

Leave No Doubt: A Northwestern Football Story presented by Wintrust, to Debut Sunday on BTN

EVANSTON, Ill.
Leave No Doubt: A Northwestern Football Story presented by Wintrust, will give fans a behind the scenes look at the 2023 Wildcats season when it premieres on Big Ten Network at 10:30 a.m. CT on Sunday, April 21. The 30-minute documentary, produced by Northwestern's Emmy Award-winning Studio N, encompasses the team's evolution throughout the season, culminating with a victory in the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl.

VIEW THE TRAILER

Leave No Doubt: A Northwestern Football Story presented by Wintrust features interviews with Dan & Susan Jones Family Head Coach David Braun, linebacker Bryce Gallagher, wide receiver A.J. Henning, and quarterbacks Ben Bryant and Brendan Sullivan.

Producers Jake Aks and Mason Flick give viewers an in-depth look with never-before-seen footage and immersive interviews as the team wrote its own story from training camp, to Coach Braun’s first career win against UTEP, a thrilling come-from-behind overtime win against Minnesota, the final game inside Ryan Field against Purdue and a four-game win-streak to end the season,

Leave No Doubt: A Northwestern Football Story presented by Wintrust will be available for on-demand viewing on NUSports.com and the NU Sports YouTube Channel after its debut on Big Ten Network.

The end of the Purdue game was the best moment of the season (one of the best in the last ten seasons) with the team and literally every single NU fan in the house celebrating on the field together for one final time.

I hope they captured that in the doc. That was really amazing. I didn’t want to leave.

The end of the Purdue game was the best moment of the season (one of the best in the last ten seasons) with the team and literally every single NU fan in the house celebrating on the field together for one final time.

I hope they captured that in the doc. That was really amazing. I didn’t want to leave.
100%. It was such an emotional moment and awesome way to send off 97-year old Ryan Field.

Much thanks for alerting us to the programming. Can't wait to relive some of those memorable moments at the Las Vegas Bowl,

Somehow, I suspect the Coin Toss will not be one of the featured moments but it definitely would qualify as "never-been-seen-before footage" as at least these scenes did not make the TV broadcast:

b2i9rqq5t77b.jpg

zhyycaqj415c.jpg

s493b2n02k25.jpg

bvr53q0co582.jpg

op3bnccpr1m9.jpg

Wife and I were so glad we decided to make the trip for that game. We are both NUMBALUMs and played under Mallory Thompson in the late 90s so we got to be part of the halftime walk for her last football game. After the game the weather and sunshine were so perfect. It reminded me of the times we rushed the field in 95-96 but it was more of a stroll onto the field and security had no urgency for anyone to leave.

Nice production. Surprised winning The Hat was excluded but didn’t mind the omission of scenes from the Duke game.

Reactions: zeek55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT