ADVERTISEMENT

NU v. Ball State Second-Half Thread

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Now that's how to put a dreadful first 30 minutes behind you. Thorson went 4-for-4 for 56 yards and a TD on the first drive of the second half.

Certainly a better start. And then followed by the Fitz cat commercial for BtN. I am feeling better.

It looks like Thorson gets i the rnning back's way on the hand off

Just deciding to play and getting loose. I think after all the mistakes, someone just told CT to go out there and have fun and get after it.

Jekyll and hyde. I just hope we see more of this in big ten season

CT will be very good when he gets into his rhythm and the offense starts to click. As frustrating as the first half was, I do think McCall is starting to open the play book more.

And the O-line creating a decent pocket for Thorson and Thorson calmly sitting in the pocket.

Fair - he has been getting hammered all game. That would slow my 5.2 40 down just a bit.

Wait I thought this was a long-term, systematic problem with our OC. Are you saying he's capable of turning things around with a few adjustments at halftime?
One half quarter of football does not make a trend. You do have a systematic issue here regarding offensive play calling and consistent execution based on your history. But this past quarter has been much better. Work to keep it up.

We have an issue with young and inconsistent players. It can't be systemic if the system works when run correctly.

One half quarter of football does not make a trend. You do have a systematic issue here regarding offensive play calling and consistent execution based on your history. But this past quarter has been much better. Work to keep it up.

Go away.

I would like to mention that my post in the first half thread re: Thorson was idiotic.

Go, 'Cats!

Actually after all the exhaustion of the first half, I just timed myself in the backyard and ran a 10.4. I did stop to catch my breath at the halfway point.

Hmm - why couldn't the 'Cats have done more of those throws to the sideline to Prater last year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT