ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. MSU first-half thread

Winnable - all you could ask after digging that 14 - 0 hole.

Looks like NU has a decent passing game.

Winnable - all you could ask after digging that 14 - 0 hole.

Looks like NU has a decent passing game.
Great job by the team to right the ship. It sure looked bad early. JJTBC is incredible as usual. Thorson does not appear to be fazed by the pick-six. Carr and Nagel were just tremendous. And the D started making stops. That safety sack by Gaziano was highlight reel material. Now let's finish in the second half.

Why is our offensive line so confused? No. 4 Malcolm McDowell is a NFL first round pick and no. 71 Doles lets McDowell go by and sack Thorson. Doesn't the scouting report say to block the 6'6", 300 lbs. monster in the middle and let Justin Jackson block the first round draft pick one on one?

Where has Gaziano been for the first 5 games?

True freshman DL from Houston Stratford. Wait until you see his brother Sam play as a true freshman DL next year. Sam is better than Alex and Sam will have the benefit of spring ball as he is enrolling early.
That's funny. I follow recruiting pretty well but his name just didn't ring a bell. True Freshman DL wow. Maybe because I didn't expect a true freshman on the line to play, I didn't pay attention.

Why is our offensive line so confused? No. 4 Malcolm McDowell is a NFL first round pick and no. 71 Doles lets McDowell go by and sack Thorson. Doesn't the scouting report say to block the 6'6", 300 lbs. monster in the middle and let Justin Jackson block the first round draft pick one on one?

That was the call. Doles was asked to chip the tackle and then let the RB pick him up. The problem is that they are moving McDowell around. He was lining up at DE but on that play was inside at tackle. Not the ideal call by the Center with McDowell in that position.

CT is going to have to use Jackson as a decoy and keep it the other way.

Isn't Gaziano a redshirt frosh? Maybe he's just starting to get the hang of things.

Nice long drive here could really take the air out of MSU's balloon. But I think the D is coming on so I will be happy with a couple of first downs and a good punt.

Malcolm McDowell is a NFL first round pick and no. 71 Doles lets McDowell go by and sack Thorson. Doesn't the scouting report say to block the 6'6", 300 lbs. monster

Perhaps the team should have been forced to watch highlights of him while listening to Beethoven.

Haha... you honestly think they're winning this game? This is a trend, Fitz sucks after bye weeks. I also promise you that I played a higher level of competitive sports than you.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll continue watching the Cats play like shit in my recently purchased downtown Chicago condo.

Can we pin this

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT