ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. MSU first-half thread

Quitter. You obviously have never played organized sports. Stick to watching games from your mom's basement.

Haha... you honestly think they're winning this game? This is a trend, Fitz sucks after bye weeks. I also promise you that I played a higher level of competitive sports than you.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll continue watching the Cats play like shit in my recently purchased downtown Chicago condo.

Reactions: nycat33
This coaching staff really has the boys ready to compete, don't they?

That's incomplete

Yes but should have been a catch and first down.

MSU can't run on us. If we can keep shutting down the run and get off the field on 3rd down, we can get back in this.

Yes but should have been a catch and first down.

MSU can't run on us. If we can keep shutting down the run and get off the field on 3rd down, we can get back in this.

Agree, get some pressure on this QB and he will make some mistakes

Lou you need to talk to the guys at Rivals about hosting chat rooms during the games.

Rivals doesn't but I used to do it for every game. Just a handful of guys participated, then my free chat software stopped working.

What the hell is with the penalties today? We don't normally do that.

Who is starting at LG? I thought I saw RS freshman Thomas out there. If so, so far no glaring problems.

Did the Prozac kick in? What a tool!

tumblr_od21nu1tts1sxr2d1o1_500.gif

We're going to have to put a spy on this kid. He doesn't have the confidence to throw from the pocket so he's going to take off all day.

We're going to have to put a spy on this kid. He doesn't have the confidence to throw from the pocket so he's going to take off all day.

Well on the 3rd and 5 conversion, Jones was the spy and blew it.

And we rush 3 again, so 2nd and long goes to 3rd and reasonable.

Forget the spy. Bring an extra man or two on the pass rush and force this kid to make mistakes.

Reactions: TejasCat
I like that McCall opened the 1st true offensive possession with the screen game with Jackson and Vault. Trying to space the defense and clear up the box. Been a while since we've seen that. Maybe they worked on WR blocking over the bye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT