ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dr. Phillips done good...

CoralSpringsCat

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
Coral Springs, FL
Even the haters are going to have a hard time knocking the search Phillips and staff conducted in hiring Spencer Allen. I'm really hoping this guy is successful and leads us to Omaha. Nice article by Adam Rittenberg on the process and the significance of the Allen hire. Go Cats!

Link

Even the haters are going to have a hard time knocking the search Phillips and staff conducted in hiring Spencer Allen. I'm really hoping this guy is successful and leads us to Omaha. Nice article by Adam Rittenberg on the process and the significance of the Allen hire. Go Cats!

Link

Agree on this one. Nobody bats 1.000 and he has had more good moves than bad. Spencer Allen looks like at least a triple if not a HR.

This guy is so far off the inferiority reservation: < I truly believe it's not that people are trying to keep black players and coaches out. > This article is all about black hires, but our new Baseball HC will succeed in a stadium full of Klansmen against him. If NU is gonna field a baseball team, give the players a coach and invest in the effort.

I was more of a huge JP fan with the CC hire, and this one looks just as good.

Link
If they don't add the scholarships as well, he might improve the program but it will have a hard time reaching the heights required to get to Omaha. The hire looks good, now let's see the support he gets

Link

Definitely appears to be a solid hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT