ADVERTISEMENT

Players love Coach Braun

NU was 4-20 the last two seasons and if Fitz isn't fired he would have been on the hot seat if there wasn't improvement. You can argue back and forth about how the administration handled the scandal but David Braun was a breathe of fresh that came at the right time. In the long run I believe that under Braun the football program will only get stronger.

Not sure they miss Fitz all too much

calling Braun the GOAT

2 things can be true at once my guy. Liking/missing Fitz and appreciating Braun for who he is aren’t mutually exclusive. In fact, Braun is seen by the players and families of players as very much an extension of the Fitz culture. Hence, the lack of transfers last offseason when it would have been easy to do so.

PS—they called Hank the GOAT as well. Game recognize game.

2 things can be true at once my guy. Liking/missing Fitz and appreciating Braun for who he is aren’t mutually exclusive. In fact, Braun is seen by the players and families of players as very much an extension of the Fitz culture. Hence, the lack of transfers last offseason when it would have been easy to do so.

PS—they called Hank the GOAT as well. Game recognize game.
Fitz’s ego outgrew his accomplishments by a long shot the past few years. Perhaps longer than that. I doubt he would have gotten us to a bowl this season.

Braun is a breath of fresh air for a reason. He is our head coach and has earned his role. Instead of worrying about Fitz - who is perfectly happy & fine while suing NU for a ludicrous amount - let’s focus on supporting Braun.

Hankwitz was one of the greatest defensive coordinators of the last 50 years. The GOAT? Probably not.

Fitz’s ego outgrew his accomplishments by a long shot the past few years. Perhaps longer than that. I doubt he would have gotten us to a bowl this season.

Braun is a breath of fresh air for a reason. He is our coach and has earned his role.

Hankwitz was one of the greatest defensive coordinators of the last 50 years. The GOAT? Probably not.
I’ll ignore the first point because it’s boring, and I’m tired of beating up your terribly disingenuous arguments.

The point you missed is the team themselves called Hank the GOAT as a nickname. For those of you that don’t hang around young(ish) people, this is a common term of endearment.

I’ll ignore the first point because it’s boring, and I’m tired of beating up your terribly disingenuous arguments.

The point you missed is the team themselves called Hank the GOAT as a nickname. For those of you that don’t hang around young(ish) people, this is a common term of endearment.
You are a conFused, flailing, and failing Fitz follower.

LeBron’s teammates call him the GOAT. Who cares? Jordan would have smoked him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT