ADVERTISEMENT

Polisky picked as AD

NU has really made a mess of this. You have passed over a bunch of outside candidates, for a competent internal candidate, and now you are back in the market a couple of weeks later. My bet is NU goes back and pick someone already passed over, but who is a minority or female (or Both!). A full capitulation to identity politics mob in the faculty, student body activists and Evanston Mayor. Experience and competence are secondary to papering over public embarrassment for Morty and the NU Administration.

Reactions: WaveJumper
NU has really made a mess of this. You have passed over a bunch of outside candidates, for a competent internal candidate, and now you are back in the market a couple of weeks later. My bet is NU goes back and pick someone already passed over, but who is a minority or female (or Both!). A full capitulation to identity politics mob in the faculty, student body activists and Evanston Mayor. Experience and competence are secondary to papering over public embarrassment for Morty and the NU Administration.
After this, the best qualified candidates will take a pass. Reminds me of some of the Bears HC searches.

I just told someone that last night, Bears written all over this

That's the ultimate insult. Are we putting this up there with the Mike McCaskey (may he rest in peace) Dave McGinnis hiring debacle?

That's the ultimate insult. Are we putting this up there with the Mike McCaskey (may he rest in peace) Dave McGinnis hiring debacle?
If the shoe fits...NU crapped the bed and needs to fix this situation. But I hear it willl take months from Morty, so totally ass backwards. How would you feel if you were the new soccer coach or have to fill any of many vacancies we have, in the athletic office not going to be easy.

Reactions: corbi296
If the shoe fits...NU crapped the bed and needs to fix this situation. But I hear it willl take months from Morty, so totally ass backwards. How would you feel if you were the new soccer coach or have to fill any of many vacancies we have, in the athletic office not going to be easy.
Ugh fine I’ll do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT