ADVERTISEMENT

Purple Preferred (2)--Lower Level (Aisle)

jbird221

Jul 17, 2015
>>long-time season ticket holder has 2 available at face value
for the 2015-16 hoops season (due to health reasons)

Last edited:
>>want to keep all 4 in my name, but can only use two this season.........

>>i agree with you, this IS the year

>>do you know anyone who's interested ??

Last edited:
I'm fine but I wish you the best in health Jbird221. If you can make a game this year, you can sit in one of my courtsides to enjoy the experience.

I'm fine but I wish you the best in health Jbird221. If you can make a game this year, you can sit in one of my courtsides to enjoy the experience.

Thanks Turk, i'm touched by your kind offer.

Do you know anyone who can take two for the season ??

I can't take the season. The 2 hour commute to the game makes that hard, especially on weekdays. If there are no takers for the season maybe there are a couple of people on the board that would like to split the season up. I am sure you are better off selling to one person but if it comes down to it I would be open to a possible 3 way split, 6 games each.

jbird221, my dad would happily take the 2 tix for the season if they are still available. 20 year football ST holders and usually looking for purple seatbacks at bball games. What is the best way to get him in touch with you?

jbird221, my dad would happily take the 2 tix for the season if they are still available. 20 year football ST holders and usually looking for purple seatbacks at bball games. What is the best way to get him in touch with you?

THX very much, NUish103, please have him call Jay @ 847-431-1385

I can't take the season. The 2 hour commute to the game makes that hard, especially on weekdays. If there are no takers for the season maybe there are a couple of people on the board that would like to split the season up. I am sure you are better off selling to one person but if it comes down to it I would be open to a possible 3 way split, 6 games each.

THX for your interest, nucatnap, can i get back to you??

>>face for these 2 is now $905 (including $11 handling)
So purple preferred is 50% more than non-purple if I'm reading that correctly? Plus whatever donation level is required to gain access to buy the tickets for those seats?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT