ADVERTISEMENT

Request to Wrassler for Wrestling Update

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hey Wrassler, where are we for 2021 - 2022? Who's coming back and who are the new kids? Inquiring minds need to know.

I think we got all of our point getters back from the team that finished tenth in the country. Davison at 97 and Mike D'Augustino can All American next year. Mike was so dang close. Our frosh are really tough. I like Troy Fisher at 74 and Ferrante can AA so. Just a very deep team. Likely need to have our 84 and hit wrestle a bit better. Still,to finish tenth in the nation was amazing. I think Deakin can win it next year, if he stays healthy.

I think we got all of our point getters back from the team that finished tenth in the country. Davison at 97 and Mike D'Augustino can All American next year. Mike was so dang close. Our frosh are really tough. I like Troy Fisher at 74 and Ferrante can AA so. Just a very deep team. Likely need to have our 84 and hit wrestle a bit better. Still,to finish tenth in the nation was amazing. I think Deakin can win it next year, if he stays healthy.
Cannon is a hammer at 33 and Thomas was amazing finishing 3rd in the country after an equally amazing summer where he finished 4th in the US Senior Open.

Thanks. Do we know anything about incoming freshmen
Not much. I saw we had a new recruit recently. I doubt there is any scholarship money available. Most of our guys are darn good,division one wrestlers, so I think our lineup is pretty set. Not sure what happened to Jack Jessen this year. He is a former national champion. I assume he had an injury. He is a solid wrestler,when healthy, at 84lbs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT