ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread

Was staring to doubt we have a chance at a good season, but Hunter could lead us to something good.

Well, the D has sh*t the bed again. The explosion plays are getting old.

Same old crap, we don’t have the horses or the speed of other big 10 teams!

Fire Jim O'Neil colby 2.0
It's been underwhelming, for sure. MSU has had creativity in their defensive playcalling... O'Neill has had none.

Hankwitz was able to be conservative because we were stout against the run. Had great DTs. I like the Spivak story and he is surely an awesome person... he tries hard, but his hustle takes him right out of plays. Not a B10 talent, and it pains me to say it.

I pointed out that O'Neill was not a good DC at the NFL level. This D is worse than any since the Colby days. Just horrible.

Indiana State
Ohio
Duke (who lost to Charlotte)
Nebraska
Rutgers.

We don't look good at all, but all next 5 games are winnable.
True. With this schedule, we look like a team that might scrape our way to a minor bowl.

Why aren't WGN broadcasts available in Florida? When did this happen?

True. With this schedule, we look like a team that might scrape our way to a minor bowl.
There are eleven games left in the season! We're going to see a lot of younger players get a shot at positions that have been weak.

Fitz lost this game by riding with tyrus the freshman over Hull.
That didn’t lose the game by any stretch, but it was a dumb decision.

I stand by my maligned remark in the first-half thread that this team was ill-prepared to play. MSU looks much better coached. I am baffled as to how we can look so well-coached one year and so utterly in disarray the next.

Reactions: Turk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT