ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread

Kubhander needs to be shown a spot on the bench next to Hunter Johnson. Nothing personal against those guys, but they shouldn't be on the field.
If we don’t have a kicker better than kubhander at this stage then that’s a scary thought. We must be the only “smart” school that can’t find kickers

This game really showing how bad our wideout recruiting has been for YEARS. Need better depth at playmaker positions, need to start winning recruiting battles for playmakers who are ready… not ones who need development…
There’s never been more talent in that room. That’s what I’ve heard.

• Haha
Reactions: phatcat
Got a question to pose… did fitz let Jake bring in his own staff?? I feel like that would be extremely important that the coordinator brings in his own people to coach players the way Jake wants them?

Got a question to pose… did fitz let Jake bring in his own staff?? I feel like that would be extremely important that the coordinator brings in his own people to coach players the way Jake wants them?
You know this answer. The position coaches are unchanged

Can you imagine if Fitz would have actually taken one of these other jobs at a big time program? His act never would work any place else. He wouldn’t have finished his first contract.

The missed fg effectively ended any chance we had. Fitz likes to talk about wanting to be a top program but then some areas of the team seem like little more than an after thought. Hey kid go give it your best shot…

JJ went to Nazareth for high school… IMG is not a real high school Joe Klatt… stop pretending like it is

Can you imagine if Fitz would have actually taken one of these other jobs at a big time program? His act never would work any place else. He wouldn’t have finished his first contract.
He’d also be a disaster in the NFL

We all got our hopes up by beating a crappy Rutgers team, back to reality.

Would be nice if we had press conferences where Fitz was asked relevant questions

Reactions: drewjin
I will give the D credit they hung in there for a long time but got zero help from the offense. They continue to look vastly improved from earlier in the season so there's hope against lesser BIG foes.

Michigan is way better than us. But we aren't helping ourselves either with coaching decisions or bad plays. The final score is gonna be ugly, but we do look way better than Nebraska game.

I will give the D credit they hung in there for a long time but got zero help from the offense. They continue to look vastly improved from earlier in the season so there's hope against lesser BIG foes.
Hilinski really off today

Hilinski really off today
I said this a few weeks ago and Corbi clobbered me for it, but Hilinski is a chucker. Sometimes he throws a nice ball; mostly he’s just putting it in the area of the receiver, forcing them to adjust and lose YAC or missing entirely even on easy throws. Very good athlete. Hopefully he’ll grow into a passer but he’s not one now.

Illinois tied late in Happy Valley. Not feeling good about that game either.

We all got our hopes up by beating a crappy Rutgers team, back to reality.

If you can’t tell the difference between today and Nebraska, then I can’t help you. The reality is we are a below average Big Ten team and that is showing today. What we are not is the disorganized train wreck that showed up for Michigan State, Duke and Nebraska.

Harbaugh letting his 2nd string QB throw a short pass is smart. When needed he’ll have some experience. It’s something Fitz doesn’t but should do when we have leads.

Reactions: NUCat320
If you can’t tell the difference between today and Nebraska, then I can’t help you. The reality is we are a below average Big Ten team and that is showing today. What we are not is the disorganized train wreck that showed up for Michigan State, Duke and Nebraska.
I agree with this completely.

Reactions: SLUCATS210
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT