ADVERTISEMENT

Sina Transferring

Old news. He quit the team and announced he was transferring during the season.

Takes awhile for that new jersey news to get to the midwest. Must have been the cold spring

A few other familiar faces on the transfer list: Josh Cunningham leaving Bradley and Milos Kostic leaving Appalachian state

He will commit to his 4th school soon... Alabama, NU, Seton Hall and Etc... Played at SH, I hope the next one works out for him, but I am just glad we have BMAC for 3 vs. JS for 2

Am hearing he could end up at South Carolina. Father looking for coach who is disciplinarian. Thought too much turmoil at SH and Willard lost control. Initially committed to Alabama because that's where his girlfriend was going to go. From what I've heard, he's a good kid and would have been asset if he had come to NU.

People obviously do it, but I can't imagine letting someone I love play for a screaming maniac (at least based on TV) like Frank Martin.

Dave , some of us have discussed the fact before that his sounds like he is controlling the kids movements and doesn't sound like things have worked out very well so far. Hope he makes his next college choice, without interference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT