ADVERTISEMENT

So can someone explain....

We are 6th in a 14-team conference, with a 1.5-game over .500 record. How is that being "solidly in the top half of the conference"?
As I said before, we re solidly in the middle of the pack of the conference (which is fairly good, given program history). That's far more accurate description of NU's stand in the B1G as of now.
Actually, the worst we can do is 6th place but we arent finished yet. Winning against wake forest, dayton, wisconsin, michigan, is a ncaa team.
The experts have us as a concensus #8 seed for ncaas. Thats pretty damn good.

We're going to make the Tourney. Let Feli have his day where he's only happy if NU is thoroughly considered mediocre by whatever standards he deems acceptable.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the Yankees are talking to George, who is criticizing them, and say "We won the World Series." George responds, with disdain "In *six* games."

That's Feli.

Actually, the worst we can do is 6th place but we arent finished yet. Winning against wake forest, dayton, wisconsin, michigan, is a ncaa team.
The experts have us as a concensus #8 seed for ncaas. Thats pretty damn good.

At 6th, we'd play the winner of Indiana-PSU. I'd rather see the winner of NE-RU. The good news is, the team we play is coming off a game the prior day while NU will be relatively fresh.

Reactions: Mr Wickerpark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT