ADVERTISEMENT

SupEr Conference talks have resumed. You were warned.

Again, you’re looking at the old model. With enough teams and recognition as a super conference, the SEC won’t need to play out of conference games. Ant expansion of the playoffs will just enable more SEC teams, even with losses to make the playoffs.

OSU has been dominating the Big 10 but it’s not because of Ohio players. It’s that they’ve been able to recruit top prospects nationally and only grab a few handpicked Ohio or Big 10 states.The need to recruit nationally will only continue to grow. The argument to come to OSU to play patsies and make the playoffs if we go undefeated, isn’t nearly as enticing as play in the conference with the best teams, best players, most recognition, and even with a loss or losses you can make the playoffs.
You and I are in alignment, my simple Buckeye chum. Read my latest post. The NWO super conference that I’ve outlined will happen eventually. NU football will be just fine either way as a top 10 academic & football program - even if we don’t end up in it.

And I’m well aware of dOSU’s transition from a Midwest-powered team to a nationally-recruited team. I’ve had my finger on that pulse for some time - my buddy tipped me off that a number of your boosters are pushing for the New World Order of college football. We’ll see how long it takes.

I hate to sound oversimplistic but, again, because of money.

The top five-six teams in each conference bring in the lion’s share of the money. In the Big Ten, that means OSU, Michigan, Ped State, Nebraska, Iowa, and Michigan State. In the NIL world, these programs are realizing that there aren’t really any rules and they don’t have to share the pot with the smaller schools that don’t bring as much.

I think someone like @EvanstonCat who has a MBA and works in finance can articulate this better than my simple Tech mind, but think of the ~$700M TV revenues that the B1G currently brings in total and splits evenly amongst all 14 members. Well the big dogs account for the vast majority for those revenues in not only the B1G, but also the ACC, SEC, and PAC12. We all know why Notre Dame hasn’t joined a conference - because they don’t need to share the money. Economists likely refer to smaller schools like us as rent-seekers.

So if all of those massive programs team up a la the NWO concept, they can unlock significant revenues in a new super conference as my buddy and I have discussed. I’m starting to think that he told me about the Kansas / WVU to throw us all off the scent of the super conference. But as I’ve read up more about the history of UT & OU and their joining the SEC, the superconference that I outlined makes more sense - and I suspect that is still the ultimate goal for the CFB powers.
Yes, sure, but it *does* make sense to split the money with lesser programs/teams in a league.

In the NFL, like 10 teams are in way bigger markets than other teams; that doesn't mean you'd want a league of just those 10 teams.

The same applies to professional basketball and hockey.

The big brands want the sport to remain national so that other fans are pulled in...; a very significant portion of people that watch Ohio State's national games in the CFP include the broader Big Ten fanbase.

Most people in the Big Ten footprint are not fans of Ohio State and Michigan. They have the largest fanbases sure, but national games and the CFP also need other fans watching.

You don't want the CFP to just be SEC fans and Ohio State/Clemson fans and everybody else stops watching. I still think there's room for at least one other conference.

Ned, his buddy, said hold off on dodgecoin and invest in ocgn at around $7 then ditch it when it crosses $11 prior to labor day.
Something wonderful will happen.
SEC should just release their own coin at this point. SabanCoin
Yes, sure, but it *does* make sense to split the money with lesser programs/teams in a league.

In the NFL, like 10 teams are in way bigger markets than other teams; that doesn't mean you'd want a league of just those 10 teams.

The big brands want the sport to remain national so that other fans are pulled in...; a very significant portion of people that watch Ohio State's national games in the CFP include the broader Big Ten fanbase.

Most people in the Big Ten footprint are not fans of Ohio State and Michigan. They have the largest fanbases sure, but national games and the CFP also need other fans watching.

You don't want the CFP to just be SEC fans and Ohio State/Clemson fans and everybody else stops watching. I still think there's room for at least one other conference.
Can't agree with this more. That's why the short sightedness of many fans wanting knee jerk moves isn't great in the long run.

I don’t know if I have the energy to explain it all again right now. But essentially all of the arguments that you cited point to a “super college football conference” where the elite teams draw more like $80-100M a year in TV revenues alone before you get to the other funding sources.

It may happen soon. Or it may take a decade until the ACC teams are up for grabs. But it is coming.
So either we can get in a prostate position and hope the B1G sticks around in some form, or we can prepare for a New World Order and still come out on top. Which do you prefer?

I don’t know if I have the energy to explain it all again right now. But essentially all of the arguments that you cited point to a “super college football conference” where the elite teams draw more like $80-100M a year in TV revenues alone before you get to the other funding sources.

It may happen soon. Or it may take a decade until the ACC teams are up for grabs. But it is coming.
So either we can get in a prostate position and hope the B1G sticks around in some form, or we can prepare for a New World Order and still come out on top. Which do you prefer?
Money is important but it isn't everything.

If Ohio State can get $80 million a year while in the Big Ten, they will take that over abandoning the region for the SEC.

For the same reason why the NFL, NBA, etc. don't contract teams.

SEC isn't abandoning Vanderbilt either.

Reactions: Darren72

You are right as rain that a ’prostate position’ is even worse than a ‘prostrate position!’ But c’mon, tell us tomorrow’s Powerball number. We promise not to tell anyone, Scouts’ honor!

You are right as rain that a ’prostate position’ is even worse than a ‘prostrate position!’ But c’mon, tell us tomorrow’s Powerball number. We promise not to tell anyone, Scouts’ honor!
You try sharing all this double secret info with giant thumbs on an iPhone. You’d probably make typos too, just like when you tried entering your credit card info for a Rock membership (and failed).

The Powerball is a silly gamble. Buy yourself a green tea with that $2 instead, and thank me later.

Money is important but it isn't everything.

If Ohio State can get $80 million a year while in the Big Ten, they will take that over abandoning the region for the SEC.

For the same reason why the NFL, NBA, etc. don't contract teams.

SEC isn't abandoning Vanderbilt either.
Why do you think OSU can get $80 million from the B1G TV contract under a weak commissioner? They only got $50M under Delaney, who was much better and more experienced at the job.

What does your buddy think about investing in Dogecoin? Asking for my buddy.
I asked him and he sent me this video. I don’t think my buddy is taking your buddy’s investment question seriously, but you’re getting more than what you pay for.

You’re talking apples and oranges. The NFL has 32 teams with each having decades of fans and representing massive television markets (aside from Jacksonville which is likely going to leave for London). With billionaire owners that profit heavily from their current model. The 20-32 premier college football teams are sharing a lot of their pie with smaller schools like ours and are slowly coming to that realization.

Ultimately, there is room for one superconference… or maybe two. We at NU have an outside chance at remaining in one if the B1G and PAC12 form a friendly merger. We have none if there is only one, but we’d still be the premier team in the Super Ivy concept.

While most fans in the B1G footprint cheer against OSU / Michigan, the top “half” of the conference still have the most fans. Have you ever seen Ryan Field full of only purple? I haven’t.

And regarding your point on the CFP - every year it’s OSU, Clemson, and two SEC teams (especially now that Oklahoma joined that conference). Yet numerous fans still tune in. The games are rarely even xompe

You’re talking apples and oranges. The NFL has 32 teams with each having decades of fans and representing massive television markets (aside from Jacksonville which is likely going to leave for London). With billionaire owners that profit heavily from their current model. The 20-32 premier college football teams are sharing a lot of their pie with smaller schools like ours and are slowly coming to that realization.

Ultimately, there is room for one superconference… or maybe two. We at NU have an outside chance at remaining in one if the B1G and PAC12 form a friendly merger. We have none if there is only one, but we’d still be the premier team in the Super Ivy concept.

While most fans in the B1G footprint cheer against OSU / Michigan, the top “half” of the conference still have the most fans. Have you ever seen Ryan Field full of only purple? I haven’t.

And regarding your point on the CFP - every year it’s OSU, Clemson, and two SEC teams (especially now that Oklahoma joined that conference). Yet numerous fans still tune in. The games are rarely even xompe
Yes, but the teams in a major league typically represent the entire country more or less. That's the point I'm trying to make.

There's professional sports teams in Wisconsin/Kansas/Minnesota/Illinois/NY-NJ/etc. Small market teams still exist in professional sports, and in some leagues you could argue a half the leagues are small markets.

The fanbase of most Big Ten programs are large enough to merit inclusion at the top level or you're basically writing off entire states based off of losing their flagship in the mix.

That's why I think there's space for at least 2 or 3 of these "super conferences" with a half the teams in each just being there for locations/markets/etc.

The SEC is like that too, a half the teams there just bring more territory, not national brands.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Yes, but the teams in a major league typically represent the entire country more or less. That's the point I'm trying to make.

There's professional sports teams in Wisconsin/Kansas/Minnesota/Illinois/NY-NJ/etc. Small market teams still exist in professional sports, and in some leagues you could argue a half the leagues are small markets.

The fanbase of most Big Ten programs are large enough to merit inclusion at the top level or you're basically writing off entire states based off of losing their flagship in the mix.

That's why I think there's space for at least 2 or 3 of these "super conferences" with a half the teams in each just being there for locations/markets/etc.

The SEC is like that too, a half the teams there just bring more territory, not national brands.
Which theoretical scenario would you prefer more: one where OSU, Michigan, and Penn State stay and demand a larger percentage of revenues than the rest of the B1G to get their $70-80M a year, while the remaining team split a much smaller percentage of the TV revenue pie?

Or one where they and the other “powers” leave to form a superconference and make more money without skewing the playing field further against Nu?

Which theoretical scenario would you prefer more: one where OSU, Michigan, and Penn State stay and demand a larger percentage of revenues than the rest of the B1G to get their $70-80M a year, while the remaining team split a much smaller percentage of the TV revenue pie?

Or one where they and the other “powers” leave to form a superconference and make more money without skewing the playing field further against Nu?
Our big donors and other university leaders want to stay at the highest level because 1) that helps keep Northwestern's brand in public as much as possible (athletics are one of our two front porches of the university, the other being the academic brand) and 2) because it helps encourage other giving by donors.

Whenever we do the stadium revamp, we're looking at reaching a total spend of somewhere in the region of $750-800 million on athletics from 2010 to 2030 (assuming we revamp the stadium this decade).

Nobody spends $800 million on athletics facilities to do anything except compete at the highest level.

Our big donors and other university leaders want to stay at the highest level because 1) that helps keep Northwestern's brand in public as much as possible (athletics are one of our two front porches of the university, the other being the academic brand) and 2) because it helps encourage other giving by donors.

Whenever we do the stadium revamp, we're looking at reaching a total spend of somewhere in the region of $750-800 million on athletics from 2010 to 2030 (assuming we revamp the stadium this decade).

Nobody spends $800 million on athletics facilities to do anything except compete at the highest level.
There are the old school donors who have been very generous and hopefully will be around for a long time. They’re definitely dedicated to the B1G.

But even if the B1G collapses, a “Super Ivy” conference where we regularly play Illinois, Purdue, Stanford, Vandy, Boston College, et al would still hold a lot of appeal to alums. We’d finally be on a level recruiting playing field, could regularly win and possibly dominate that new conference and still be ranked, and play into whatever the new CFB format looks like - especially if there are 12 teams.

It will likely be difficult for smaller private schools to compete with the true football powers in the NIL. I kind of hope OSU is arrogant enough to think they can dominate a true super-conference like they have the B1G the past two decades. It’s be fun to see their fans like klenman and StHenry makes excuses or come back to Earth.

There are the old school donors who have been very generous and hopefully will be around for a long time. They’re definitely dedicated to the B1G.

But even if the B1G collapses, a “Super Ivy” conference where we regularly play Illinois, Purdue, Stanford, Vandy, Boston College, et al would still hold a lot of appeal to alums. We’d finally be on a level recruiting playing field, could regularly win and possibly dominate that new conference and still be ranked, and play into whatever the new CFB format looks like - especially if there are 12 teams.

It will likely be difficult for smaller private schools to compete with the true football powers in the NIL. I kind of hope OSU is arrogant enough to think they can dominate a true super-conference like they have the B1G the past two decades. It’s be fun to see their fans like klenman and StHenry makes excuses or come back to Earth.
I mean sure, but our big donors want to stay and compete at this level for as long as possible.

If eventually we get "priced out" of this competition, then yes, we'll move on with other like-minded schools. But for now, and for the foreseeable future we're going to stay at this Power 5 level of competition.

Just think for a moment about the benefits of the previous year: 1) we played in 3 games rated over 4 million viewers including the Big Ten CCG at 8+ million, 2) We were in the cfb countdown the entire time it went on..., and 3) We had 2 guys drafted in the first round of the NFL draft.

We can compete at this level and develop guys for the NFL. No reason to switch out now.

I mean sure, but our big donors want to stay and compete at this level for as long as possible.

If eventually we get "priced out" of this competition, then yes, we'll move on with other like-minded schools. But for now, and for the foreseeable future we're going to stay at this Power 5 level of competition.

Just think for a moment about the benefits of the previous year: 1) we played in 3 games rated over 4 million viewers including the Big Ten CCG at 8+ million, 2) We were in the cfb countdown the entire time it went on..., and 3) We had 2 guys drafted in the first round of the NFL draft.

We can compete at this level and develop guys for the NFL. No reason to switch out now.
Well I’ll tell you what. People mocked and laughed at my buddy when I broke the news that superconference talks were ongoing.

It’s now being reported by multiple sources that Clemson and FSU reached out to the SEC… and have been initially rejected.

Will the B1G counteroffer to grow our presence in the Southeast? The time to strike is now. Will Warren take some caffeine pills and make a bold offer? What does @EvanstonCat say?

Well I’ll tell you what. People mocked and laughed at my buddy when I broke the news that superconference talks were ongoing.

It’s now being reported by multiple sources that Clemson and FSU reached out to the SEC… and have been initially rejected.

Will the B1G counteroffer to grow our presence in the Southeast? The time to strike is now. Will Warren take some caffeine pills and make a bold offer? What does @EvanstonCat say?

Clemson's spokesperson says they didn't contact the SEC.

They have a 15 year GoR in place; they're not going to do something like try to leave 15 years early...

Clemson's spokesperson says they didn't contact the SEC.

They have a 15 year GoR in place; they're not going to do something like try to leave 15 years early...
Why would Clemson admit if they were rejected by rhe $EC?

If enough teams leave the ACC, their GoR will dissolve just like the Big 12’s.

Could be an opportunity for the Big Ten to poach the most logical fits from the ACC and for the SEC to take theirs.

ESPN would save a small fortune as they won’t have to pay Texas and OU’s exit fees, and the PAC12 / AAC / MWC could take the scraps of the ACC & BIG12.

Everybody wins near-term - who loses?

I kind of hope OSU is arrogant enough to think they can dominate a true super-conference like they have the B1G the past two decades. It’s be fun to see their fans like klenman and StHenry makes excuses or come back to Earth.
If you pack all of the "elite teams" into one conference, how do they all stay "elite"? Almost all of the "big dogs" have gone through lean times in the past 30 years or so. Nebraska, Texas, and arguably Michigan are there right now. Alabama and Oklahoma have been there, too. AIn a superconference, a pecking order will be established and it will be much harder to recover from those lean times and become elite again.

Reactions: corbi296

Could be an opportunity for the Big Ten to poach the most logical fits from the ACC and for the SEC to take theirs.

ESPN would save a small fortune as they won’t have to pay Texas and OU’s exit fees, and the PAC12 / AAC / MWC could take the scraps of the ACC & BIG12.

That's not how a GoR works. A GoR remains in effect so long as even 1 team remains in the conference. It would take a unanimous vote to dissolve a GoR because it's a contract between all parties.

You think Wake Forest is ever going to let everyone else off the hook?

That's not how a GoR works. A GoR remains in effect so long as even 1 team remains in the conference. It would take a unanimous vote to dissolve a GoR because it's a contract between all parties.

They’d make sense in “the new B1G” as Rutgers. Probably more so.

You would take Wake Forest if it meant the B1G got the rest of the ACC teams we wanted, wouldn’t you?

If you pack all of the "elite teams" into one conference, how do they all stay "elite"? Almost all of the "big dogs" have gone through lean times in the past 30 years or so. Nebraska, Texas, and arguably Michigan are there right now. Alabama and Oklahoma have been there, too. AIn a superconference, a pecking order will be established and it will be much harder to recover from those lean times and become elite again.
I hate to keep mentioning it but because of money.

The top one or two conferences would make so much more dough than the others that all of the best players would migrate to them, with few exceptions. And the parity would be more NFL-like.

They’d make sense in “the new B1G” as Rutgers. Probably more so.

You would take Wake Forest if it meant the B1G got the rest of the ACC teams we wanted, wouldn’t you?
No because then Wake Forest (which brings literally $0 to the table) would be getting a share from everyone else.

You sit and wait until 2032. The Big Ten is not going to panic and own itself by making a 100 year mistake. Every school that gets added has to be able to add value long into the future.

The top one or two conferences would make so much more dough than the others that all of the best players would migrate to them, with few exceptions. And the parity would be more NFL-like.

If the parity is "NFL-like," and Michigan ends up more like the Detroit Lions while Alabama is more like the Patriots or the Steelers, how "elite" will Michigan be after 10 or 15 years? Elite teams got to be elite by winning. If they're all beating up on each other ...

If the parity is "NFL-like," and Michigan ends up more like the Detroit Lions while Alabama is more like the Patriots or the Steelers, how "elite" will Michigan be after 10 or 15 years? Elite teams got to be elite by winning. If they're all beating up on each other ...
This is the exact reason why there won't be one super league of 20 national brands.

Two or three decades of losing and those programs lose a lot of their national brand.

Shouldn't we poach Clemson and FSU now then? No way ND goes to the SEC. If we land Clemson and FSU, and it is clear that we are heading to two superconferences, we will get ND as well.

Reactions: CatManTrue
Shouldn't we poach Clemson and FSU now then? No way ND goes to the SEC. If we land Clemson and FSU, and it is clear that we are heading to two superconferences, we will get ND as well.
Nobody's poaching Clemson and FSU unless they want to pay the ACC $300-400 million to grab each.

You bring up a fair point. But as a college football fan and, more importantly a Northwestern fan, wouldn’t you enjoy seeing Michigan become the Detroit Lions of the superconference, and OSU becoming a hybrid of the Browns and Bungles?

I sure would. Especially if NU became the Patriots of the Super Ivy conference, pummeling the likes of BC, Stanford, and Vanderbilt every year.

Nobody's poaching Clemson and FSU unless they want to pay the ACC $300-400 million to grab each.
Ok, so purely as a thought experiment: how about this compromise to merge all four conferences that matter and leave everyone “happy” (ACC, B1G, SEC, and the best of the Big 12):
  • B1G accepts BC, Clemson, UNC, Virginia, Duke, Pitt, Syracuse, Wake Forest, Iowa State - which forces Notre Dame to join or be left out
  • SEC takes FSU, Louisville, Georgia Tech, Miami (FL), NC State, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma State, and their choice of the “remaining Texas teams” (to ensure that the Texas legislature doesn’t hold up their admission of UT & OU, which could still happen)
  • This would leave both with 24 schools starting relatively quickly. The B1G & SEC could then take the PAC12 teams that make the most sense- leaving us with the two superconferences that are destined to happen
  • I can run this up the flagpole to my buddy to see what he thinks. I think he’s been quieter, because quadruple secret talks are ongoing in Ohio - and I’ve already probably shared too much, so can’t make any promises

Ok, so purely as a thought experiment: how about this compromise to merge all four conferences that matter and leave everyone “happy” (ACC, B1G, SEC, and the best of the Big 12):
  • B1G accepts BC, Clemson, UNC, Virginia, Duke, Pitt, Syracuse, Wake Forest, Iowa State - which forces Notre Dame to join or be left out
  • SEC takes FSU, Louisville, Georgia Tech, Miami (FL), NC State, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma State, and their choice of the “remaining Texas teams” (to ensure that the Texas legislature doesn’t hold up their admission of UT & OU, which could still happen)
  • This would leave both with 24 schools starting relatively quickly. The B1G & SEC could then take the PAC12 teams that make the most sense- leaving us with the two superconferences that are destined to happen
  • I can run this up the flagpole to my buddy to see what he thinks. I think he’s been quieter, because quadruple secret talks are ongoing in Ohio - and I’ve already probably shared too much, so can’t make any promises
The problem again is that the Big Ten and SEC don't want to take on what they perceive to be dead weight.

Look at the schools that the Big Ten and SEC have added in the past 30 years: SEC added Arkansas, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, while the Big Ten added Penn State, Nebraska, Rutgers, Maryland.

What do you notice? Pretty much every single school there is a large flagship that outright represents a state (can call A&M a 2nd Texas flagship given the enormous size of Texas) and several of those names are national brands/top 20 winningest programs.

That's the model. Add schools that people care about in their home state or nationally.

And that's why schools like BC, WF, Pitt, Syracuse are likely to be left behind. I's why Oklahoma State, Louisville will also be left behind.

Duke and Ga Tech may be left behind although I think the Big Ten will take them with UVA/UNC if we have a shot at those two.

Reactions: Katatonic

Yes. Wake will make money on the deal otherwise no.

Excellent comment. After purplebookcat got discredited years back, you seem to be the new torchbearer.
Whatever happens will be a longterm project that im sure all models show huge $$$ gains. Most likely more than any buyouts needed. I mean it is nuts that some think Clemson or even OSU cant bolt when there is evidence that everyone is talking.
Imo I dont think Dr Phillips should be discounted from making the acc stronger. The guy is a whiz.

You bring up a fair point. But as a college football fan and, more importantly a Northwestern fan, wouldn’t you enjoy seeing Michigan become the Detroit Lions of the superconference, and OSU becoming a hybrid of the Browns and Bungles?

I sure would. Especially if NU became the Patriots of the Super Ivy conference, pummeling the likes of BC, Stanford, and Vanderbilt every year.
I would rather we were pummeling the likes of Michigan and Ohio State, but so be it.

However, I'm just trying to point out that this is not without immense risk to the Michigans and FSUs of the world. They risk going to a superconference and and turning into the superconference's equivalent of Purdue or Illinois.

Yes. Wake will make money on the deal otherwise no.
Naw WF would basically bank $300 million a year as the last ACC team owning the media rights of the other 13 schools through 2036.

Could basically build a multi billion dollar nest egg out of that...

I would rather we were pummeling the likes of Michigan and Ohio State, but so be it.

However, I'm just trying to point out that this is not without immense risk to the Michigans and FSUs of the world. They risk going to a superconference and and turning into the superconference's equivalent of Purdue or Illinois.
Michigan was pretty much the Big Ten's equivalent of Purdue last season.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
Naw WF would basically bank $300 million a year as the last ACC team owning the media rights of the other 13 schools through 2036.

Could basically build a multi billion dollar nest egg out of that...
If they would take that money, it would increase their endowment significantly...

83. Wake Forest University — $1.298 Billion​

Winston–Salem, North Carolina

Endowment: $1,329,255,000
Undergraduate Tuition: $53,322 per year
Average Full Professor Salary: $154,777
Annual Research Expenditures: $182,227,000

With a current endowment of just over $1.329 billion, Wake Forest University is known for its strong sports programs and even stronger academics. In fact, U.S. News & World Report recently ranked the school as the 27th–best university in the country. Wake Forest is especially proud of its business programs. Its Graduate School of Management, named for donors Mary and Charles Babcock, maintains a presence at both the main campus in Winston–Salem and in Charlotte. In 2010, Mike and Mary Flynn Farrell donated $10 million toward a new state–of–the–art building for the School of Business, which opened in 2017. Also in 2017: the university received its largest donation ever from Porter B. Byrum.

Excellent comment. After purplebookcat got discredited years back, you seem to be the new torchbearer.
Whatever happens will be a longterm project that im sure all models show huge $$$ gains. Most likely more than any buyouts needed. I mean it is nuts that some think Clemson or even OSU cant bolt when there is evidence that everyone is talking.
Imo I dont think Dr Phillips should be discounted from making the acc stronger. The guy is a whiz.
Thanks Turk. But I personally think @PURPLE Book Cat is more credible than me on this and most matters. Texas and OU probably just used the B1G a few years ago for leverage. They played chess while Delaney played poor man’s checkers.

Well times are getting desperate: the B1G may lose their choice of the remaining Big 12 teams as their conference is trying to strike a deal with the PAC12 to survive! And this is from the Athletic so even @gocatsgo2003 may find this one credible. This means the PAC12 keep and land Colorado, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, plus the rest of the current “Big 12” to form a 20 team conference.

This is harder to keep up with than pro wrestling. Will the PAC12 commissioner end up forming the “other” super conference before Warren gets off his rear to do his job? When is Warren going to wake up and call Phillips to make a deal??

Reactions: Turk

I’d like to pummel them too. But aside from both facing a PSU type scenario, that doesn’t seem likely anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT