ADVERTISEMENT

That Was Fast

Guess they want you thinking about it while you're still feeling good. I hope NU will be good in its first post-Boo year, but they need to lock in some sales in case some feel otherwise.

Reactions: EagerFan
Prices went up big time.
Something over 40% for mine from $400 to $570. Whew. I don't think there was any increase for Wilson club And next year will be the LABB year. Life after Boo Buie. Big rebuild that you have to figure is going to be tough rebuild. Talk about greedy. I guess they figure they are going to be losing a lot in FB and trying to make it up

Last edited:
Reactions: lunker35
Something over 40% for mine from $400 to $570. Whew. I don't think there was any increase for Wilson club And next year will be the LABB year. Life after Boo Buie. Big rebuild that you have to figure is going to be tough rebuild. Talk about greedy. I guess they figure they are going to be losing a lot in FB and trying to make it up

No real change in mine (108) from last year's regular prices. Last year they did offer an early renewal at a discounted rate. Possibly that's where you're seeing the increase?

Is it just me. Does anybody else that it’s too early to ask for ticket renewals by April 5? I think it is ridiculous . All I can think is that revenues are down in the ticket office since they don’t have a football plan, that they need some income to cover salaries. Anybody agree?

Guess they want you thinking about it while you're still feeling good. I hope NU will be good in its first post-Boo year, but they need to lock in some sales in case some feel otherwise.
My thoughts exactly...

No real change in mine (108) from last year's regular prices. Last year they did offer an early renewal at a discounted rate. Possibly that's where you're seeing the increase?
Isn't that. I am in 107 and it went up to the price of 108

Isn't that. I am in 107 and it went up to the price of 108

Wow, just noticed that. While donation requirements differ, all seats in bowl are same price?? Doesn't make much sense. Of course I'm not complaining since I'm in 108 lol.

Wow, just noticed that. While donation requirements differ, all seats in bowl are same price?? Doesn't make much sense. Of course I'm not complaining since I'm in 108 lol.
A couple years ago I went from 106 to 107 when they dropped the required donation and I had already paid in $600 so I just added $150 to move. This may require a similar calculation $570 for the corners is pretty ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT