ADVERTISEMENT

That....was....impressive

wildcatcoaster

Oct 27, 2003
Sullivan wonderful.

Love the screen game Himon is our Alvin Kamara.

Who kidnapped the D-line and replaced them with an actual pass rush.

And a little cardiac cats at the end for nostalgia's sake.

Playing with house money now but what an enjoyable, unexpected win.

Sullivan wonderful.

Love the screen game Himon is our Alvin Kamara.

Who kidnapped the D-line and replaced them with an actual pass rush.

And a little cardiac cats at the end for nostalgia's sake.

Playing with house money now but what an enjoyable, unexpected win.
Amazing how well they defensive line is playing without Hagerty Sak and flakes

regardless of how the season plays out, and what comes next, I admire what Braun has managed to do under really awful circumstances — and massive kudos to these guys for just buying in and playing their hearts out. proud.
Agree about Braun. He has proven he’s a quality DC and a quality leader.

If he gets the job can he recruit well enough and will the clown BOT and admins give him a chance to be successful? Not sure on the former and not much hope on the latter.

regardless of how the season plays out, and what comes next, I admire what Braun has managed to do under really awful circumstances — and massive kudos to these guys for just buying in and playing their hearts out. proud.
Have to think this game moves Coach Braun a strong step forward to a contract as hc. I also admire what he has done in such a short time. I had no expectations that our offense could score and even less expectation we could win. Kudos to the coach, staff and gutsy performance by the team. They could have just given up on the season but have been competitive most games and the victories have been impressive with what has happened leading up. Go Cats!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT