ADVERTISEMENT

The One Shining Moment Starts Now

AdamOnFirst

Nov 29, 2021
Cue the drum hook. Enter the synthesizer line. Luther Vandross grabs the Mike. Boo Buie grabs the ball. And we’re off.

The regular season is over. It’s March Madness. There’s nothing left in front of us other than recognition for a great season on a national stage and at least two opportunities to finish it off with something truly special.

Let’s enjoy it.

Cue the drum hook. Enter the synthesizer line. Luther Vandross grabs the Mike. Boo Buie grabs the ball. And we’re off.

The regular season is over. It’s March Madness. There’s nothing left in front of us other than recognition for a great season on a national stage and at least two opportunities to finish it off with something truly special.

Let’s enjoy it.
I don’t know if I prefer NU’s highlight to be a buzzer-beating floater from Boo, or a three in a blowout with a signature celebration. (Either way, I actually prefer Harlan calling “Boo Booo-eee” to Gus. Both would have their benefits.)

I guess I’d ultimately prefer any Wildcat hugging a ball and crying as the streamers come down, but I’ll keep my expectations low.

Go Cats Go Cats Go

We are all lucky to be alive.

I don’t know if I prefer NU’s highlight to be a buzzer-beating floater from Boo, or a three in a blowout with a signature celebration. (Either way, I actually prefer Harlan calling “Boo Booo-eee” to Gus. Both would have their benefits.)

I guess I’d ultimately prefer any Wildcat hugging a ball and crying as the streamers come down, but I’ll keep my expectations low.

Go Cats Go Cats Go

We are all lucky to be alive.
I’d like it if our fans chanting “No means No” to Shannon and the Illini team was our highlight.

Can we not ruin a good thread with off topic griping about Gragg?
You are the best. We need a subheading with your name on it - like how we have WRA at McGaw Hall.

Cappy NU discussion forum at Floridalum football board.

The free board is basically a bunch of old guys flailing at each other. Nice of you to take out the trash now and then (even mine)

This thread has gone pretty meta. It’s now a thread about a thread about deleted elements of the thread. (Also a Terrance Shannon rape joke.)

Truly One Shining Moment for the freeloader board.

“The thread is snipped…”

I made my toddler daughter listen to this song on the way daycare this morning and she got furious when it ended and made me replay it until we got there. Caitlin Clark, your records are on notice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT