ADVERTISEMENT

Tired legs

thewildcat2011

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
While I have some choice commentary on the officiating (see other thread), we also looked tired. Shots were short, legs were heavy and led to some dumb fouls as well.

It was a long week with Sunday-Wednesday-Saturday games along with 2 being on the road. Hopefully we can get rested up and take down Maryland at home.

Maryland is close to a must win given they are absolutely beatable at home. This game wasn’t a must win. But still blows.

Reactions: phatcat
Good take. I don't recall that many shots coming up short, some good looks too but the miss tended to be short whether outside or around the rim. Great effort though; we looked to be losing hope in 1st half and had it tied with about 3 to play. Just hate to lose when you have that opportunity, would've been a great win.

Good take. I don't recall that many shots coming up short, some good looks too but the miss tended to be short whether outside or around the rim. Great effort though; we looked to be losing hope in 1st half and had it tied with about 3 to play. Just hate to lose when you have that opportunity, would've been a great win.
Short shots and being a half step slow on D leading to fouls and open looks.

While I have some choice commentary on the officiating (see other thread), we also looked tired. Shots were short, legs were heavy and led to some dumb fouls as well.

It was a long week with Sunday-Wednesday-Saturday games along with 2 being on the road. Hopefully we can get rested up and take down Maryland at home.
That's how I felt about the Mississippi State game earlier in the season.

Reactions: drewjin

Dont forget that that last travel was through snow storm and very early game

It is definitely a must-win. They are a (relatively) bad team and it's a home game for us, need to have it.
Six-point lead for Maryland at the eight minutes left.

We might be headed into the final game of the season playing for a 2 or a 9 seed again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT