ADVERTISEMENT

"Took a lot of crap....."

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
About the first thing Collins said in his post-game was how the team and the coaches "took a lot of crap" last year. Don't think they don't read social media, including these message boards.....

About the first thing Collins said in his post-game was how the team and the coaches "took a lot of crap" last year. Don't think they don't read social media, including these message boards.....

Did they expect a parade after last year’s performance? When I screw up, I get my ass chewed out. My I was a student and did not perform well, I got a poor grade. Damn participation trophies has made the country soft. Unless you are the lead dog, your nose is pointed at someone’s ass. Grow a pair. Own it.

Missed that - was having spotty service. Parents need WiFi extender. Lucky it’s Xmas.
I don’t believe he was implying the crap he took last year was unfounded. He contrasted it with the praises they received recently. Both are challenging situations to deal with in their own way. These are not soft people who need to grow a pair.

I don’t believe he was implying the crap he took last year was unfounded. He contrasted it with the praises they received recently. Both are challenging situations to deal with in their own way. These are not soft people who need to grow a pair.

They deserved the crap, and Collins owned up to it, for those who actually watched the video.

Now he deserves the praise for reinventing the offense around the skill set he has. We aren't a one-dimensional team, but one with many weapons.

Top scorers so far:

IU - Audige 17
MSU - Buie 30
Quincy - Kopp 23
Pitt - Buie 14
Chicago State - Audige 20
Arkansas PB - Kopp 18

Did they expect a parade after last year’s performance? When I screw up, I get my ass chewed out. My I was a student and did not perform well, I got a poor grade. Damn participation trophies has made the country soft. Unless you are the lead dog, your nose is pointed at someone’s ass. Grow a pair. Own it.
He was basically just pointing out the difference in perception. So m,any on this board suggesting it was time to move on. But last year we had almost a perfect storm of crap that set out what would happen. Disappointing yes but understandable considering what was going on. But the building blocks of this year and next were placed last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT