ADVERTISEMENT

TruelyUNinteresting…

Yes…figured that was your favorite spot; all the dicks hung out there!
I was actually just doing the math. 27 seasons x 5 games x 2 potty breaks = 270 estimated visits.

That doesn’t even include visits during overtime and those for the sole purpose of warming up by the radiators!

Actually, I might bid on a radiator if the urinals get out of my price range. The anticipation is palpable!

I feel your pain.

If I wanted to watch the NBA, I'd watch the NBA. (I don't)
If I wanted to watch the G-League, I'd watch the G-League. (I don't)

If I wanted to watch a high-level of amateur competition, I'd watch college basketball. (I do)

For me, as my kids both graduate from their universities, I can see my interest level falling off pretty sharply as the dynamics continue to devolve.
Exactly my take (minus the kids). I don’t think anyone is against players getting paid for their jersey sales, local appearances with businesses or sponsorships with local business (ala Boo and Epic Burger). The issue is straight payments. College athletics is like an internship. Earn your stripes. The NCAA has to rein this in soon or interest will fall across the board.

Exactly my take (minus the kids). I don’t think anyone is against players getting paid for their jersey sales, local appearances with businesses or sponsorships with local business (ala Boo and Epic Burger). The issue is straight payments. College athletics is like an internship. Earn your stripes. The NCAA has to rein this in soon or interest will fall across the board.
Interest isn’t going to fall across the board. It might fall at NU or the over 50 crowd, but the product is as strong as ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT