ADVERTISEMENT

We were UConn’s toughest test en route to the Final Four

So, this is what this is about. We had a post on here talking about how we were proud that after a rough first half, our guys came out and fought hard in the second. Then, our two resident Illanoy douchebags had to come over to OUR board and dump on us for trying to take something out of that disappointing last game.

So, you'll have to forgive us for taking a little bit of wicked delight in seeing an Illinois team struggle with UConn just as much, if not more, than we did. We put up with those two who act like condescending pricks on our board all the time (why they feel the need to come to our board, I have no idea), even though they can't beat us in football and they are only slightly better in basketball despite being able to recruit better athletes than us.

Also, 30-0!!! I've never seen anything like that in major Division I basketball, but especially in the NCAA tournament.
Us either. 😞

Reactions: NUCat320
First half tonight, UCONN women remind me of NU men - very solid defense forcing lots of turnovers, only to give away so many opportunities on the offensive side, keeping opponent in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT