ADVERTISEMENT

WLax 2023 Schedule - Playing all the best teams

'Cats lowered the boom on Stanford today 20 - 9. Erin 6 goals, Taylor 5, Izzy 4, and Hailey R. 4.

Reactions: gmwoodward
Total domination of PSU, and vengeance for b-ball, by the Cats tonight. Great capacity crowd, enhanced by the inaugural presence of Hungry Jack, rocked Ryan Fieldhouse. Strongest CatsLax team in recent memory. Izzy with her usual superlative scoring performance.

Total domination of PSU, and vengeance for b-ball, by the Cats tonight. Great capacity crowd, enhanced by the inaugural presence of Hungry Jack, rocked Ryan Fieldhouse. Strongest CatsLax team in recent memory. Izzy with her usual superlative scoring performance.
Uber, what is capacity ?

Rutgers never had a chance tonight 16 - 6. Lots of people scored. Rhattigan with 5, Izzy 4.

Also, Alaskawildkat's friend's daughter, Samantha Smith, scored back to back goals and our fabulous fteshman, Madison Taylor, had 2, as did Coykendall. Dyian Amonte rounded out the scoring with 1, and the defense was great the entire game. Watched it on BTN.

Last edited:
Despite a 10 goal win. I am glad NU was playing RU tonight because it could have been a struggle against a better team. Possibly, their travel difficulties affected their play but turnovers were a problem. I was impressed by Rhattigan's dodging and lethal lefty shot.

Reactions: ubercat
Interesting pattern of the Cats giving up the initial goal in recent games, then going on to totally dominate. Usually with a running clock.

LAX 'Cats lower the boom on Albany 21 - 11. Izzy, Taylor Rhattigan and Amonte with 4 apiece I believe.

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT