ADVERTISEMENT

WLAX second round

Gorgeous day. I'm the one in the north end of the stands with the stupid hat lol.

Those Denver players are dirty! Lots of pushing 'Cats to the ground, not even going for the ball.

13-4, Cats, not sure of what stage of the game. There is a little bit of live tweeting on Twitter by insidenu

Izzy Scane just set the NU single-season goal record with her 87th goal. (And this is a short season for the 'Cats, right?)

15-4 'Cats

Edit: As I typed this, Scane scored again.

16-4 'Cats

Next up: Duke in the quarterfinals next weekend at Lakeside. Game day and game time TBD.
Hey uber, how much could you see from your position outside the fence? I miss going to those games with you and Alan Smithee.

Great view from the north end, although action around the south goal looks compressed from there. Hopefully they will open up attendance to non-family fans next week for the quarterfinals.

Reactions: No Chores
5%? What’s up with that? Who’s coming up with these rules? CatManTrue, willy and villox?

Apparently Northwestern made that decision. Another in a long list of head-scratchers. Sure hope they open it up for our quarterfinal game vs. Duke. There was more social distancing in the stands than there was among us freeloaders behind the fence. And my 5% estimate was made 20 minutes before opening draw.

Apparently Northwestern made that decision. Another in a long list of head-scratchers. Sure hope they open it up for our quarterfinal game vs. Duke. There was more social distancing in the stands than there was among us freeloaders behind the fence. And my 5% estimate was made 20 minutes before opening draw.
Leave it to Northwestern not to follow the science. Outdoors in a breezy lakefront stadium the risk of infection is as close to zero as you can get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT