ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler shot a 37 with 3 birdies today on a decent course. 6500 yard course

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
I am playing to around a six handicap. Just dealing with a nagging neck injury. Last week I reached a par five in two shots. Driver 270 and three wood, 230 yards.

I am playing to around a six handicap. Just dealing with a nagging neck injury. Last week I reached a par five in two shots. Driver 270 and three wood, 230 yards.

Nice shooting Bob. My partner and I won our flight in the CDGA Better Ball of Pairs at Stonebridge CC yesterday. I birdied four of the first five holes, and went out in 33. Finally actually played some quality golf (tho came back to earth on the back nine with a couple of doubles and 43 -- my partner shot 39 to bail us out). Net 59 was the low net score for the entire field.

You need to start playing some tournament golf!! Check out the North American Golf Tour -- lots of events and you don't need to be a member of the Tour to play the tournaments. Next event is this Saturday. Country club golf at Turnberry Country Club...

Congrats Mark! 33 is amazing! I'll see u at Flagg Creek in a week or so. Been busy with work. I work six days a week so I can't play many tournies. I hope my game continues to improve so I can play the Illinois Senior Open. We'll see.

Hi Mark, hope all is well! There's a chance I'll play the Illinois Senior Open this year. I'm playing to a six or seven handicap right now. I have nerve damage in my hand/arm, so every sixth or seventh shot,it goes a bit numb. Not sure I can last two days,but playing solid golf after playing like a 15 handicap for much of the summer. I'll be at Flagg Creek Sunday,or possibly next week. I may do a practice round at McHenry in next three weeks. Still not sure,if ill be in game shape,but possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT