ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Commit

The cats wrestling team will be a favorite to win the team NCAA Title next year! Next year's team will be the best ever! What a class coming in! Men's golf is doing just as good. We may have two NCAA Team champions next year with wrestling and golf!

Johnny, I'm not that old! Lol. I wrestled from 81-84 and started and lettered as a true frosh. Mostly second stringer after that! Took lots of beatings! That's why I am a whacko!

Originally posted by wrestlerone:
The cats wrestling team will be a favorite to win the team NCAA Title next year! Next year's team will be the best ever! What a class coming in! Men's golf is doing just as good. We may have two NCAA Team champions next year with wrestling and golf!
Love the enthusiasm, but while golf has one of the top guys in the world the team has a ways to go before it's in the elite category with schools like Alabama.

Well it was a very interesting season for Johnny ...

Proving to be the best 182 early in the season, suffering a torn labrum in January, and wrestling with it the rest of the season, winning his 3rd consecutive NJ state title yesterday in overtime.

Surgery next .... but what a warrior! Can't wait to see him at Northwestern as we take another step towards solidifying our lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT