ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
Anybody (Wrassler) know what became of Kaleb Friedley. He was a 2-time NCAA qualifier and a pinning machine at 141 and 149, with eligiblility left - maybe even 2 years. We are losing a lot this year at 149 Possibly, he was red-shirted this year so he could take over next year for Welch at 157? Of course, he might also have been injured, but I can't imagine that he left the program. (I went to the Clarion and Edinboro matches here in Pa. and I didn't see him, although he probably would not have traveled if he couldn't wrestle.)

He wrestled as a true frosh so he needed a break and is redshirting. We really need our hwt back in action or we will have trouble making the top 25 this year!

wrassler,

Glad to hear he is taking a re-shirt. My concern was that he had left the program. We should be pretty good next year, despite the loss of Welch, with Friedley and Tsirtsis both in the line-up. Hopefully, McMullen will be OK, and the two new kids will be competetive. It was fun to watch Welch crush Fleming of Clarion at Edinboro Maybe he can beat St.John at Big Tens or NCAAs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT