ADVERTISEMENT

Writers Wanted: Cover NU hoops for WildcatReport!

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I'm looking for a writer or two to help cover NU basketball this season. The writer(s) would cover games and media availability (generally once per week), and write game and feature stories. It's ideal for a Northwestern student (you don't necessarily have to be a Medill major), or any writer in the area who knows NU hoop and can cover games. I offer press credentials, as many bylines as you want and, if you have some experience and prove yourself, you may even (gasp!) get paid.

Interested? Please reach out:

- Start a conversation through WildcatReport here
- Email me at LVaccher at comcast dot net
- Tweet to me @WildcatReport

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Go Cats!

I'm looking for a writer or two to help cover NU basketball this season. The writer(s) would cover games and media availability (generally once per week), and write game and feature stories. It's ideal for a Northwestern student (you don't necessarily have to be a Medill major), or any writer in the area who knows NU hoop and can cover games. I offer press credentials, as many bylines as you want and, if you have some experience and prove yourself, you may even (gasp!) get paid.

Go Cats!

Sorry Lou, I'm still mad at them for going to the NCAA tourney the year after I retired. :)

Go Cats!
I would do it for sure! But live to far away! Dang

Go Cats!
I would do it for sure! But live to far away! Dang

I can’t imagine how many exclamation marks I’d have to delete!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT