ADVERTISEMENT

Zero Bench Points

To be fair -- what bench?

Benson just isn't a scorer right now. It's not like they call any designed plays for him.

Brown, as usual, dribbled out of control into traffic and got blocked.

Falzon, yes, it would have been nice if he made one of his three 3-point attempts. I know at least one was a designed play, and that's his one job.

This team is just depleted. I don't know what's going to happen at the end of the season with Brown or with Rap, but this team has been playing with an 11-man roster all season (no Turner, no Ivanauskas).

The only players who have been truly healthy all season are Pardon, Lindsey, Skelly and Benson. I know, I know, injuries happen to all teams, but there's no denying that's brutal.

To be fair -- what bench?

this team has been playing with an 11-man roster all season (no Turner, no Ivanauskas).
Two of the NU bench guys are supposed to be offensive guys, Brown and Falzon. Zero points. Sick of watching that ineptitude.

And FWIW, there were only 10 scholarship players after the Rap injury and with Turner sitting out: BMac, Lindsey, Law, Pardon, Benson, Falzon, Skelly, Brown, Ash and Gaines.
The Vassar Scholarship was still vacant for a final season.

Two of the NU bench guys are supposed to be offensive guys, Brown and Falzon. Zero points. Sick of watching that ineptitude.

And FWIW, there were only 10 scholarship players after the Rap injury and with Turner sitting out: BMac, Lindsey, Law, Pardon, Benson, Falzon, Skelly, Brown, Ash and Gaines.

Oh no, you're right...

Quick, need to scrub this conversation before the grad transfer truthers come out...

We were playing well with wins at PSU, Michigan,and Wisconsin. Way too many injuries.

The only way that I can truly respond to a post such as this is to point out that-- wait for it-- CARMODY SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
We all love a good Carmody debate, but it's true he sucked. All you have
to do is talk to any former player and they'll tell you just that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT