Votes: 7 29.2%
  • T.J. Green

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

ChappyCat

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2015
Michigan
Even if there's no season, you figure Fitz would still award it to someone in ceremony. Here's my two predictions:

A. Joe Spivak- DT and Personal Protector on the Punt Team- walked on to NU for the LOVE of the program after turning down a scholly at Michigan State, when they were GOOD.

B. Tyler Gillikin- LS- four-year starter who has successfully snapped 99.7% of his 370 snaps in three season and been habitually lauded by Fitz.

Other possibilities, but not as strong of candidates (IMO):
LB/ST'er Chris Bergin- walk-on who will be in his third year as a starter, AND some might find it cute to have the famed tradition of NU brothers to have brothers wear it back-to-back.

QB T.J. Green- former walk-on who has paid his dues, bought his time, and came back for a sixth year and still grinds, even though the QB room is CROWDED.

Vote here OR reply with your thought if it's someone else.

Go 'Cats!

Even if there's no season, you figure Fitz would still award it to someone in ceremony. Here's my two predictions:

A. Joe Spivak- DT and Personal Protector on the Punt Team- walked on to NU for the LOVE of the program after turning down a scholly at Michigan State, when they were GOOD.

B. Tyler Gillikin- LS- four-year starter who has successfully snapped 99.7% of his 370 snaps in three season and been habitually lauded by Fitz.

Other possibilities, but not as strong of candidates (IMO):
LB/ST'er Chris Bergin- walk-on who will be in his third year as a starter, AND some might find it cute to have the famed tradition of NU brothers to have brothers wear it back-to-back.

QB T.J. Green- former walk-on who has paid his dues, bought his time, and came back for a sixth year and still grinds, even though the QB room is CROWDED.

Vote here OR reply with your thought if it's someone else.

Go 'Cats!

I thought the #1 was voted on by the players, and not picked by Fitz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT