ADVERTISEMENT

#1 SportsCenter Top 10

Sheffielder

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2004
The Quiero catch.

On a crazy, historic day of games and plays, Quiero and Northwestern take #1. Just nice to see the Worldwide Leader not pass us over for a bigger name or a bigger program.

And here it is again in case you haven't gotten tired of watching it...

The Quiero catch.

On a crazy, historic day of games and plays, Quiero and Northwestern take #1. Just nice to see the Worldwide Leader not pass us over for a bigger name or a bigger program.

And here it is again in case you haven't gotten tired of watching it...

I love how he showed off his casted (broken) left hand right after his incredible one-handed grab. That was one hell of a play by one hell of a player. Nice job #21

I think I remember Van Hoose making a slightly less spectacular one handed interception when he was playing with a clubbed hand. These guys are amazing.

I love how he showed off his casted (broken) left hand right after his incredible one-handed grab. That was one hell of a play by one hell of a player. Nice job #21

Nice. Couple weeks ago I was looking at that and thinking "it's great to have him back, but he won't make any INTs with that thing." #1 Sportscenter highlight proves that wrong.

Happened right in front us and could not believe he picked that ball one handed. Unbelievably great catch and effort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT