ADVERTISEMENT

NJcatsfan

Nov 21, 2004
Burned badly all day long, as was his backup. No safety help. What else does JON need to see to get him some help? PU’s go-to play.

Burned badly all day long, as was his backup. No safety help. What else does JON need to see to get him some help? PU’s go-to play.
It’s the lack of a pass rush. The QB has a huge pocket which gives the WR all day to run double moves and the QB to take his time delivering a good throw.

At least Hampton fights to make the tackle after he is burned. Kept us in the game. Can't say I see that same effort across the board.

It’s the lack of a pass rush. The QB has a huge pocket which gives the WR all day to run double moves and the QB to take his time delivering a good throw.
I disagree. Those plays developed so quickly that a better pass rush wouldn't have made much of a difference. They're very simple plays, and our CBs couldn't stay with the WR in single man coverage.

I disagree. Those plays developed so quickly that a better pass rush wouldn't have made much of a difference. They're very simple plays, and our CBs couldn't stay with the WR in single man coverage.
I disagree. That last touchdown was a long route and the QB could sit patiently and wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT