ADVERTISEMENT

+12.5 vs. Indiana

Sheffielder

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2004
In brighter news, today I learned we lead our series against the Hoosiers 47-35-1.

Is this the only conference series we're winning? I know we're getting close with Illinois.

3-1 against Maryland with all games since they joined the Big Ten

1-0 against Oregon in the past

3-3 against UCLA

Rest we're underwater other than Indiana.

Close against Illinois (55-57-5), Rutgers (2-4), Nebraska (7-10).

Reactions: FeralFelidae
that +12.5 should balloon by kickoff.
Already up to +13.5-14 although to be honest I don't think it will move much more...but we'll see (I just don't think people are all in on IU yet, and NU has a good reputation amongst casual fans of stunning mid-tier B1G teams that expect the win).

What are the odds of a student section that holds up into the second half? Before you jump to conclusions, where would they go? They are already back on campus.

I can’t believe how so many around here have given up on this season and anointed Indiana as the 2023 Wolverines. This will be a close game.

I realize if IU pummels NU our resident IU poster and a flock of clinger on’s will be on here to roast me, but fear of looking foolish should completely remove any hope of improvements.

I can’t believe how so many around here have given up on this season and anointed Indiana as the 2023 Wolverines. This will be a close game.

I realize if IU pummels NU our resident IU poster and a flock of clinger on’s will be on here to roast me, but fear of looking foolish should completely remove any hope of improvements.
I don’t think anyone has given up yet but this game is absolutely the line in the sand. If our QB play sucks again we’re screwed.

I don’t care if the game is close and we lose if it’s because our defense plays great. That’s not sustainable to win in the modern game. We need someone at QB who isn’t a complete nincompoop to have any real shot at sustained success.

The NWS projection of 10 mph gusting to 16 (between 3 and 6pm) isn't "blowing like crazy"... 🤣🤣🤣

It'll be okay for you to ditch the game and take your Sunfish out.... Just wear your life jacket...
Thank you Ginger Lee. Now a program that hasn’t been 5-0 since 1967 gets all puffy chested and trolls this board. Beat it, Scooter.

Thank you Ginger Lee. Now a program that hasn’t been 5-0 since 1967 gets all puffy chested and trolls this board. Beat it, Scooter.
I used to come by here just to enjoy the relatively intelligent commentary... It was one of the more entertaining sites around...

Congratulations on dragging it down to grade school level...

I used to come by here just to enjoy the relatively intelligent commentary... It was one of the more entertaining sites around...

Congratulations on dragging it down to grade school level...
Scooter, you engaged me by responding. Sorry that I am not throwing roses on your Coach and the team he has. All I know for sure is what goes up eventually comes down.

I question the intelligence of anyone that feels it is necessary to join in the discussion on an opponents board. I am expecting you to be back after the conclusion of the game gloating about how smart you are. Can’t really blame you, probably the first time you have ever had the chance to do so.

Scooter, you engaged me by responding. Sorry that I am not throwing roses on your Coach and the team he has. All I know for sure is what goes up eventually comes down. I question the intelligence of anyone that feels it is necessary to join in the discussion on an opponents board. I am expecting you to be back after the conclusion of the game gloating about how smart you are. Can’t really blame you, probably the first time you have ever had the chance to do so.

I am a "expect victory" kind of guy. It is why I remain infuriated at us for lowering stadium capacity. But with all that said I would not be surprised if we lose by more than 30 points this weekend. I hope and pray I am wrong.

Scooter, you engaged me by responding. Sorry that I am not throwing roses on your Coach and the team he has. All I know for sure is what goes up eventually comes down.

I question the intelligence of anyone that feels it is necessary to join in the discussion on an opponents board. I am expecting you to be back after the conclusion of the game gloating about how smart you are. Can’t really blame you, probably the first time you have ever had the chance to do so.

Just stopped by because we're playing you on Saturday and thought I'd gain some insight on the matchups .... First thing I read is your post slandering our coach for no apparent reason.

What's your imagination tell you about why your guy is in the Portal?

By the way when you talk about Big Ten football history you'd best learn about your own... You were perennial doormats for decades as anyone over the age of 15 is aware... Looks like that's back where you're headed...

You'd best look in the mirror when you're questioning anyone's intelligence. It's clear you've brought the collective average IQ of this board down by 50 points just by logging on...

Don't plan to be back, there's nothing worth reading here...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT